Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BBBLLLAAACCC!!


Click Image To Enlarge

Jay Blac 
THE BATTLE RAP BLOGGER 

As I take my time to make comics from battles I always get those that support say "When are you going to make a comic for so and so battle or why you haven't dropped a comic in awhile", I mean I really get harassed but its good harassment (love yall). I say this to say I caught myself one time tweeting and harassing our feature blogger JAY BLAC because he wasn't meeting my (REACTIONS) needs lol. Jay Blac brings something special to battle rap blogging, not only does 
Jay Blac have you in tears with his hilarious "Reactions" he also goes in depth with his reviews and you can count on him to give you a true unbias account of the battle.
Jay Blac has a certain uncanny charisma behind that camera when he expresses his take on a battle and you know its set in stone when he speaks. Blac is loved by the battle rap community and battle rap leagues because not only does he shed light on the battles he reviews he promotes the leagues also. Jay Blac is in a league of his own when it comes to this blogging thing and with that being said I hope Blac is always around to give his reactions and reviews because its always nice when you see there's a new BLAC video up.
Yo  Blac I commend you on your efforts and what you bring to battle rap keep shining bro skies the limit.

Check out Jay Blac's latest "Reaction"




No comments:

Post a Comment