Friday, August 29, 2014

Sweet Tooth

Click image to enlarge
BIGG K VS BIG KANNON
Rare Breed Entertainment has solidified their spot in battle rap just from the orchestration of there match ups and always presenting if not great very good battles no matter what the tier level.
ARP, Shaka and the whole RBE staff has an agenda and its simple, and that's to produce good battles.Now with that being said I present to you 
Bigg K Vs Big Kannon
one of the many gems RBE has been dropping off their latest event "Lift His Soul".
This battle gets one word REPLAY VALUE oh my fault that's two - ((shrugs).
Bigg K and Big Kannon put on a show because they both showed up ready to blast.
Big Kannon has been moving through opponents left and right and doing so on his own league 
Go-Rilla Warfare.Bigg K also been knocking out heads as he was victorious recently against the bar God Danny Myers now let's break these rounds down. 
Round 1 was excellence from both, Big Kannon went first and proceeded to go in with dope wordplay and solid punches Kannon was going off for real
Quotable bar:"You six two football build I know how to tackle you, you can Sea (see) Hawks or the Eagles which team you trying to get drafted to".
Dope scheme and he was waving his hands like guns during, crazy round for Kannon.
Bigg K came out of left field with punch after punch and busting off hay makers like they were fillers
Quotable bar:"That Bazooka Joe ain't bubble gum nor that glock 18 wit the double drum a hundred shots rapid fire got ya set smothered I'm going nuts on the drums like step Brothers."
Bigg K was killing this round and it looked like he did it effortless.
Gave this round to Bigg K even though Kannon was coming with fire and brimstone Bigg K's presence was demanding.
Round 1 BIGG K

Kannon came out in the second spazzing again, my man don't let up.
He was really spitting some flames. Kannon is unique with the bars and most of the time this man does not disappoint you 
Quotable bar:"You gangsta how, swing at the neck through my defense I weave it I'll just ride through ya block with the guys beastin, I don't give a f if you with ya b 
I'm squeezin you don't want to be f'ed as a couple don't try swingin."
Dopeness, Kannon gave a fierce 2nd round he was straight nice.
Bigg K had some nice punches here and there in this round but stop very very short so I had to give this round to Kannon off that alone.
ROUND 2 BIG KANNON

Round 3 was a dope ending to this battle because Bigg K did something that I never thought would work and that's kill somebody in a round off fat jokes. Now don't get me wrong Big Kannon was straight fire again he was really bringing it
Quotable bar:"I was gonna walk in start sparkin the steel and not even have a thought for civilians but ARP Trick Trick he didn't let me bring the Ross in the building."
Crazy round for Kannon but Bigg K fat jokes was a barrage of hay makers and they just kept coming
Quotable bar:"You gotta tattoo of a twinkie lower back stamp
Got it when you was thirteen up at fat camp
I do it for the streets you do it for the sweets
Used to battle in the lunchroom and the loser had to eat."
Yo Bigg K had them coming on a conveyor belt and they were hitting hard.
Many say its bars over everything but who say funny hard hittin jokes not bars.
Bars to me are bangin ryhmes and with in those jokes that's what I heard.
The bad thing about it Bigg K wasn't even really that serious or I saw he could have came harder and he still won to me.No bias or anything like that I just really thought Bigg K was just better in this battle but I'm not mad at anyone that may say Big Kannon won. 
Bigg K's presence and demeanor over shadowed Kannon even though Kannon was spitting some heat.Salute to Big Kannon and Bigg K for showing up and shout out to RBE keep bringing us those rare battles we need yall.
ROUND 3 BIGG K

BIGG K 2-1

watch battle here


Follow Big Kannon: BigKannon 
Follow Bigg K:  BiggK757

No comments:

Post a Comment