Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fisherman of Women

TORI DOE VS C3
When we heard that Queen Of The Ring was throwing C3 and Tori Doe in that squared circle I cringed with excitement.
C3 is a perfect match for Tori's return, C3's resume has been climbing and she has been putting on not just good battles but "great" battles. C put on a classic with Official and was letting flames go with Lotta Zay so its safe to say C3 was ready and charged. Tori been out of the battle rap scene for a couple of years but just came off a cool battle against Morawsha so she's sparred up and ready to go so lets go!
Round 1 Tori was like a gorilla stepped inside the body of a baby deer and started acting up.
Tori pranced around that ring like she never left and delivery and distinct Harlem baby voice ushered her bars in like bombs over Baghdad, this little hot mama did not come to play and it was written all over her bars
Quotable bar:"My surround sound off she gonna push my buttons till I point then the release go .... have my arm jerking like I'm trying to change the channel and the remote not working ."
Tori was on fire and gave us a flawless round for her return.
C3 was not playing either, she fore casted  bars like a cloudy day in Harlem and followed right behind Tori with some powerful zingers of her own.
Quotable bar:"I'm about to zip this b like a all star playing one of the wackest teams, you not gonna score one point five cause you aint even half of three."


C was in her bag holding her own but Tori was just to dominant in this round so I edge this to Doenation.
ROUND 1 TORI DOE

Now this was the round that broke the camels back because they both pulled out a street sweeper and began to sweep the ring we'll start with Tori being sassy and pooping off lyrics that gives you the Jaz face
Quotable bar:"Was that clearer do you see me now
b you gotta be senile this 38 special call shots and its right under the pound like redial."
Tori had them in the chamber and was releasing with power then C3 came moving in like she brought the whole Queens borough in a u-haul truck with her dope wordplay 
Quotable bar:"I survive every F'n battle no matter how hard you hoes tried , no its no holds barred Doe on the line so somebody gotta go will it be T-OR -I."
C3 kept it coming and slightly edged Tori in this one.This was the only round that stumped me because on first watch I gave it Tori after a couple more C3 shined a little brighter.
Round 2 C3

Round 3 Tori slid out to the middle of the ring and brought the ruckus to C.Doenation was bar heavy, delivery heavy, stage presence heavy, she small in stature but ever so heavy. C3 was a beast also being slick with the tongue and putting Tori in her place.This round was a toss up but I edged this to Tori, Doenation's slick bars edged her over the hump
Quotable bar:"On God! I neva met no b's as nasty as yall in my life, C3 cute name explains why we seen those s***s more than twice." (talking about her shorts) By the way props to the Anonymous comment on correcting me about this bar. (insider)
This battle was exactly what I expected,and that is for these two to bring their 'A" game and see where it goes.I was highly impressed by both these young ladies but Tori stole the show.
Welcome back Miss Doe now lets see where this goes.
ROUND 3 TORI DOE

Tori Doe 2-1

Watch Battle Here

No comments:

Post a Comment