Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rock, Paper, Scissors

 B Magic Vs  Tay Roc
My first words for such an amazing battle will be "DEBATABLE".
an Adjective meaning open to discussion or argument. That is just what this battle produced, an amazing argument.Now sometimes you have those that won't see the argument nor take the time to scrutinize.
This is that battle that lets you see that Hip Hop has come back to it's roots with wordplay, passion, performance and down right poetry is the center of it all. These two men came face to face and express just that to one another. These two men dug down deep and sold their souls to the Hip Hop devil to wow us with some of the best bars ever spit in battle rap history. 
I welcome you all to  B Magic Vs Tay Roc  (The Honest Review).

Round 1 B Magic went first and 20 seconds into the round our favorite Dj hits us with his fiery horn accompanied by a well deserved DonDemarco. Quotable bar: "Man I'm dope with these Rockets like Steve Francis, have ya dome run in ya lap like team practice."
ILLLLLLLL too darn nasty!!
B magic had a bunch of quotables like he's known for and was bringing the Heat like game 7.
Now Tay Tay didn't come to play at all either.Theres one thing I can say from the door that Tay has over 
B Magic and that's delivery and performance. Tay really puts on a show and he stands out along with having very dope bars.Tay expresses alot of passion and with that I can say he over shadows people with that alone.
Quotable bar: "You need more than those name flips to beat me, he ain't never seen cash money so how B "G", What the F  I gotta show out to make B -C, yall got him gassed once he see them pumps I bet B - P. "

Tay was really spazzing out in this round and along with his bars his performance over shadowed Magic in this round.
Round 1 Tay Roc

Now round 2 was all B Magic he stepped his performance way up and I don't have to express really how dope his bars were but I will lol. Magic was like a waiter cause he was serving bars like he was a waiter on a Saturday night shift at the busiest restaurant in town.
Quotable bar: "I'm pissed off that you still making punches about Kris Kross that migeddy mac S slap who ever told you that S hard, trip dawg and I'll stage your shooting like Rick Ross."
Now I gots to sneak in this Quotable bar: "This nigga betta stay in a Rocks place I Rush more just to press a dent in Rock face"
Now Tay Tay was nice this round and had dope bars but he just didn't measure up to B Magic in this 2nd round but I did like this Quotable bar:" To keep it G we should have been battled, if I knew you wanted wit me I would have been at you, catch ya moms mom while she pickin those granny smith apples, give ya granny the Smith how you like them apples."
 NICE Tay Tay, but not nice enough to take this round.
Round 2 B Magic

Now round 3 this is where the word DEBATABLE takes its course.
Both these men came crazy hard with crazy bars. This round right here is the arguement.
This is the round where your preference will decide the battle.
But see when it comes to reviewing battles preference does not live in me I just judge by who stood out and brought the flames. Then I say If I sat some one down who doesn't watch battle rap and show them the battle or round who do you think they would say won.
B Magic was fierce and he brought the noise Quotable bar: " See I don't smell what Rock cookin when he use a plot, to show niggas that I crackheads Imma use a Rock, put Tay to sleep that's a Rock-A-By when I shoot the glock for tryna Jack Black I teach you how to School a Rock."


Quotable bar: " This 32 packer aint Reggie White scratch that, This 80 raid a nigga Jerry Rice, Let it sing its friend of mine Kelly Price, Give the passenger 57's Wesley Snipes".
B magic was going for the jugular in this round.
Tay Tay turn came up and you can tell he was ready to end this on a I'm going to eat you alive and not leave left overs.
Quotable bar
"Charlie beat me but with you it aint going down ,since then all I see is clips when I unload these rounds, If he see me on his block when he roll around , the choppa Conceited size I wish he would slow it down."
SMH!!
That was just darn right disrespectful..
Now these are the bars that broke the camels back for Tay Tay Quotable
"I'm going bonkers every bar dome shock hat low all in his face thats the old Rock, two niggas - four burnas that's that stove top Magic had a good run nigga this that road block"
After that Tay was so hype he through his hat out to the crowd, LMBO great bars great performance and dope presence.
Now the arguement factor goes into play, do you give it to B Magic
or do you give it to Tay Rock?
I checked all the social networks where this battle was posted and the margarity is giving this battle to B Magic. Okay I can respect that B Magic got sick bars (YES) but it stops there.
B Magic presence and performance is shaky to me ,I don't believe in  BARS OVER EVERYTHING.I already put that to rest.
Now Tay Tay along with dope bars, because he does have that and you can't say he doesn't. But with bars he has presence a dope delivery and a great performance , the full package. I don't see how everyone is over looking these qualities. If we as battle rap fans stick to bars over everything we will start to produce cornball battle rappers with dope bars and nothing else hence this genre then will start to suffer and then WILL DIE!
So I know most of you is calling me every name in the book and saying I don't know battle rap for what I'm saying but I'm real with it and TAY ROC stood out, especially in that 3rd.
This is still a debatable battle but I give this round to Tay Rock.
Shout out to Smack,Beasley, Norbes, Cheeko and the whole URL staff for bringing these two men together to express what Hip hop truly is.

Round 3 TAY Roc

TAY ROC 2-1
Watch Battle Here













No comments:

Post a Comment