Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Who Shot Cha?

Click Image


 Kwanii Kussh VS Frank White
                   Death to the haters that say female battle rappers are wack. It's at the point now where I'm seeing Male Vs Female battles being hosted, because these women got BARZ! Speaking of barz I came across a dope battle hosted by iBattleWorldWide which is becoming one of my favorite leagues to watch battles.With that being said they hosted a female battle in association with Barz N BraStrapz Kwanii Kussh vs Frank White. Now before I get into it I followed Frank White on Instagram before I even knew she was a battle rapper. She posted she was having a battle and was excited. Me being the supportive person I am I wished her good luck along with several others on gram.When said battle was over we all kept asking her "How was the battle?" but there was no response, and when the battle dropped and I saw it was her it all came together. Ok let me be FRANK with Frank, smh why would you come to battle a person with crazy skills, dope delivery and dope barz (speaking of Kwanii Kussh) and try and freestyle against her? Come on Franky you should have knew better than that. I'm not going to call you a wack rapper cause I haven't heard you rap but your battlerap freestyle skillz are horrible hun. I was so dissapointed. I was dissapointed cause one of my favorite battle rappers (Dizaster) does that same thing even though he is a great freestyler I still hate when emcees come to a battle with out any written preparation.I mean is it that you don't care, are you too lazy to sit down and write some dope bars to at least have a chance against your opponent. Ok let me slow down and get to the specifics of this battle.
Round one Frank White went first she started out ok then plumented down a spiral rabbit hole of freestyle martyrdom. I mean she tried her best to get on a good groove but just couldn't find the right words to flow with, it was horrible and embarrassing to watch.Now when Kwanni Kussh went and this was my first time seeing her battle she was down right bar heavy and crazy impressive. Her delivery, her voice,  her presence was phenomenal, she really punched and barred Frank White to her death. I instantly became a fan and saw something special in Ms Kwanii, her wordplay was fantastic and she was confident and humble at the same time, the woman was serving it up like a waitress on a busy Saturday night. Quotable bar: Let's be Frank gimme a foot or I'll grip and steam it/ You buns if we beef Frank I'll foot her cause this "B" a Weeny/Me and my money like Boy Meets World, so no -you get between it I Ben Savage, two bangas so you was shot by the fence like Mr. Feeny


And those barz were her opening lines. SMH
Now this is the type of stuff that went on the whole battle. Frank White came out each round trying to freestyle and was horrible and Kwanii Kussh spanked her with dope barz.
I don't need to break this battle down round for round like I normally do cause it was a massacre every round by Kwanii Kush. She was too advanced and on another level for Frank White.
All in all this was extroidinary for Kwanii Kussh she's on the rise and is going to be a force to be reckon with. Frank White your next battle (if there is one) you better write ,write, write!
 Kwanni Kussh
BODY BAG!!!!
Watch Battle Here:


Faces and Gifs stolen from OTBVA


No comments:

Post a Comment