Friday, April 26, 2013

40 Oz Grave

                                                               
          40 Oz Jess Vs Ah Di Boom
When JesseRican announced that he had a battle coming up I think a lot of us didn't really take Jesse serious.
We didn't take Jess serious because for one He's not a battle rapper, for two he's not a battle rapper and for three HE'S NOT A BATTLE RAPPER!! Plus Jesse is always looked at as Battle Rap Areana's crash dummy and I say that respecfully. Those that listen to the show know exactly what I mean when I say that, and I believe Jesse knows also. Anyways the battle happened and it was against the cold hearted brawler Ah Di Boom. Now the battle happened I believe like a month and a half ago or I think even longer but just recently made available to be seen.When I heard it dropped I can't front I searched for it like kids searching for eggs on Easter, ha ha I was excited. I was excited cause I really wanted to see how my man did. Now I already knew he was going to get his head torn off by who ever he was going to battle, but I still wanted to see 40 Oz in action. 
It was a one rounder I believe unlimited, oh wait a minute shout out to Bloody Knuckles for putting this together you made history my brother. Now Jess went first, and he was confident and really had some cool bars. Yea he stumble a lil here and there but well expected but his delivery was cool, his bars were nice and his schemes and set ups went over well. He had a good coach in his corner Mr Vicci Zimemup himself which was a good look. I commend Vicci for that because a lot of other battle rappers wouldn't have gave Jess the time of day so I take my hat off to you Vicci, MY MAN!Whats so funny now is that I actually have a Quotable bar from 40 Oz Jess : I said Yo call Lotta Zay tell him to go to the coroner Ah Di Boom (Then Vicci said "What you say?) I said call Lotta Zay tell him to go to the coroner so he can I-D Boom. Ha ha I like that good one Jess! But all in all we all know this was a promotion battle for both and my man AH Di Boom was up next and he wasn't having it.Even though we all knew and Ah Di Boom knew and Jesse knew he coundn't beat Boom he still took it serious like he was in the Lions Den. Boom came out crazy with it. This was actually my first time I saw Ah Di Boom battle and I was instantly a fan, the bol is nice! His delivery, bars, and especially his presence is tough, I'm so surprised I didn't see him battle before at least in the PG's.
Boom snapped on Jesse I guess he said "yea this for fun but I'm going to make sure yall kats know what it is".
Quotable bar : Put all that noise in the air, thats a soundcloud, ha ha dope! Now Boom had way more Quotables than that but I aint writing them all down yall go watch the battle and hear them for yourself.
All in all I enjoyed this battle for what it was and I got two things out of it, one, I found out about another dope battle rapper and two, I got to see Jesserican actually gain some respect.
Props Jess you did good man.

AH DI BOOM 
BodyBag!!

Watch Battle Here

No comments:

Post a Comment