Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sandusky Chronicles

FRESCO VS RONE


My man Organik and the Staff over @ KOTD has really been putting it down lately for the fans and followers of Battle Rap. KOTD just recently held their Alcatraz event which went over well and Battlerapics will be doing some reviews from that event shortly. But before then they held an event call VENGEANCE 2 which had some great battles on the card, one battle in particular
Fresco Vs Rone.
Truthfully I'm not to familiar with Fresco but I am familiar with Rone a little. I remember Rone from his battle with DNA when DNA ripped his shirt off and was strapped with a bomb on his chest, go check it out when you get a chance --> DNA VS RONE. Now when this battle dropped I wasn't really interested till kats on OTBVA forum were excited about it so I gave it a click. I wasn't deeply impressed with the battle, but for what it was it was cool.They said white so much even I felt weird and I'm not white. These two emcees are not really my cup of tea when it comes to battle rap but I'm a reviewer so I must indulge in battles that I wouldn't usually watch, so to all my white Battlerapics fans this is for you.This bout as which was said by Organik is "the white people's dream battle", I was puzzeled at first by the comment but when I watched the battle I understood the statement more.These two emcees to me are actually corny good and I say that respectfully.They flows are bland and they delivery is fun and their rhymes are an acquired taste, now lets review.
First round Rone flows and bars were totally different from the last time I saw him battle ie DNA which was expected cause its been years. He was looking at the floor the whole time he was spittin so I was a little turned off by that. Truthfully I really don't like Rones voice but I did like some of his bars.
Now Fresco is that pretty boy you can put in any GAP, H&M, Old Navy, you know any white clothing brand commercial. His delivery is crazy laid back but his bars hit in a vague way but lands appropriately.
I like Fresco more than I like Rone but I gave Rone the round. Actually I gave Rone the first two rounds or I  gots to say the second round was debatable. Rone was more aggressive and actually had better bars than Fresco, but Fresco bars were hitting , it just seem like he cut short in the first two rounds and I hate when emcees cut their rounds short. So I had to give those rounds to Rone or 2nd round tie.
  BUT along came Round 3.
OMG Fresco turned it up, he came at Rone hard about having relations with Jerry Sandusky. Jerry Sandusky is a retired Penn State coach convicted of child molestation,  read more about him here-->
Now since Rone went to Penn State around the same time as Mr. Sandusky did, Fresco came with a great molestation angle. Fresco humiliated Rone so bad with his bars it was like it could have been true.(or was it?) Rone's face turned red and his facial expression were priceless. Quotable bar:What the F you think we just forgotten your past/ how you ran track at Penn State and was at the top of your class/And Sandusky hand picked you for a scholarship pass, so that battle in Newyork wasn't the first time DNA got in your #$$..
Then after the round Fresco told him he was sorry, and I think he really meant it, LMBO!!
 All in all I'm going to give this battle to Fresco, yea I know I said I gave Rone the first two rounds but Fresco's third was like Loaded Lux Vs Calicoe, a 
Third Round KO! 
FRESCO Wins !

watch battle here:

Faces and Gifs stolen from OTBVA
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment