Friday, May 3, 2013

Mommy Knows Best

Dutchess Vs Vixen The Assassin
Verb
Estimate (something) to be smaller or less important than it actually is.
Noun
An estimate that is too low.
Synonyms
verb.  undervalue - underrate - disparage - misjudge
noun.  underestimation

When you underestimate somebody or a situation I believe it really wakes you up.When you underestimate it really shows that you are not on point and you feeling yourself a little to much. Dutchess, the first female emcee to open the doors of Queen Of The Ring. Dutchess has been known as that chick that comes with a lot of aggression with straight at you rhymes.
Dutchess has had some good battles and some bad battles. Last time she battled if I'm correct was with Young Gattas on BarzNBraStrapz after that she disappeared for awhile.
During this time we had a young female by the name of Vixen The Assassin on the rise.Vixen been battlin, and battlin who ever been thrown her way.I've watched Vixen grow in this game and since the first time I've saw her she's stepped her style, delivery and bars up, so she has grown. But with growing you have to humble yourself and don't take your opponent for granted and never never underestimate who's in front of you, this is where our girl Vixen failed.
First round Vixen came out swinging a little she had some cool bars and she seemed focused and confident and she kept it steady.When she was done her first round I knew she underestimated our long time vet Dutchess.I say that because Vixen was too layed back and we all know Dutchess is known for aggression and bringing it straight at you, and thats exactly what she did. I seen something different in Dutchess delivery , rhymes, and her whole game plan. Dutchess came to show Vixen that I'm a vet and you thought you was going to kill me cause I been gone. It was like she battled Phara Funeral all over again. Dutchess came out poised and swinging and letting everybody know she is back or at least I came to put this young buck in her place.Quotable bar: "Why the "F" you put Vixen and Assassin in one name/Cause Vixen's suck "D" I don't know about they gun game" ILL! Dutchess sonned her in this round.
ROUND 1 Dutchess

Now round two Vixen did step her bars up and she showed some aggression that she lacked in the first 
Quotable bar: These hands red cheeks so I'm call them blush hits/change the tone of her skin so the mac can up quick/ That mask can scare her(mascara) but I show my face, go natural on this punk "B"/ Long story short she a cover up girl she make up (makeup)  that tuff "S". Dope scheme can't front (I think I messed up a couple words in that scheme but yall get it) . But sorry to say my girl Dutchess came out again to show her that mommy knows best and I'm not leaving here without killin you. Dutchess spazzed out and brought out the personals this round and took shots at Norbes to in the process. She came out exposing Vixen about being pregnant and letting someone other than the baby daddy hit, smh then spit some hard rhymes after that, just sonning her again.
ROUND 2 Dutchess

Round 3 this is where Dutchess brought the 50 Cal out. It's like she started schooling Vixen , hittin her hard with just straight rhymes I mean really bringing it.You can see the look in Vixen face like "darn this girl is killing me God please stop this!" Quotable Bar: "Yo Hitta Clan ya first lady is trash tell her get her $#%! together step her bars up/ Yea her @$$ sit nice but her tits sag ,tell her step her bra's up"
Dutchess stuck the fork in her and the fat lady began to sing.
This was still actually a good battle. But Vixen underestimated Dutchess thinking cause she hasn't battled for a little minute she didn't have nothing for her or she got gassed cause of how she killed Ash Cash.Well who knows what the reason is but I do believe Vixen could have came harder she was too layed back to go up against a vet like Dutchess and Dutchess showed her that underestimation can be your down fall.

ROUND 3 Dutchess
3-0
BODY BAG!!
Watch Battle Here

 

Faces and Gifs stolen from OTBVA

No comments:

Post a Comment