Monday, April 15, 2013

To Goodz To Be True


GOODZ VS X FACTOR
I really thought this was going to be something dope.My man Goodz was back with that Lions Den flow and aura. My man X factor to me always had dope bars with some comedy to boot.With that being said I felt we had something great on our hands. Now my man Goodz was consistant every round giving us that classic Goodz swag and some classic Goodz bars. He was layed back as usual sippin on his Henney like he's at a picnic but had a new spark in his step. Goodz showed us he was back and felt good about what he had to offer the fans.
Goodz brought the heat every round he stuck to his plan and didn't deviate from what we all expect from him.There wasn't no new cadence no new type of delivery and no new type of flow. Goodz gave us what we all know he's capable of, and that is dope lyrics, dope delivery, and dope presence.He actually superceeded what I thought he would bring.
Now for my man X factor. One question man, why did you switch up what you are known for?
To me X always brought some unique bars that made you make the Jaz face here and there. I was always entertained by X in all his battles whether he won or lost, X always gave you fire and had you crackin up in the process.He came out in Round 1 on some I'm gonna show you what grown man bars is and he actually started talking about how he has his life together with his family and finances which was honorable, but not effective. I know what he was trying to do but it back fired especially to the crowd. What ever happened to coming to a battle and hearing kats trying to humiliate their opponent with intricate wordplay with great similies and metaphors and strategic punchlines. X factor didn't have none of that for Goodz, and when he did tried to go in with some bars he failed miserably. He took the crowd like they were hating but that wasn't true X just was boring so the crowd reacted accordingly. Then in the 3rd round when he quit and gave up he couldn't blame that on the crowd cause it was quiet when he did it. He was really ashamed that the crowd wasn't reacting to the content he was projecting so he just gave up( SHAKING MY HEAD).
Yo X Factor all in all I'm still a fan bro but you let us down waving the white flag like that. You gave up on us but bro I won't give up on you, take a hiatus for a while and come back swinging my brother cause ya Swag Is Off!.
Good job Goodz superb performance!

GOODZ 3-0
BODYBAG!!

Watch Battle Here



                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment