Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Star is Born

 Star Girl Lady Red Vs Ms Queen
Last battle to drop off the Queen Of The Ring EVOLUTION card. This battle showed a lot of growth in both these femcees, especially Ms Queen. The first time I saw Ms Queen battle she was horrible and all over the place against Dat Girl Kesh. But the last time I saw her against Lady Caution she improved and had a better delivery and she stepped her bars up.So when I saw her name on the Evolution poster against Lady Red I was like "This Should Be Good".
First off let me say that I really thought Ms Queen was going to beat Lady Red.I say this cause I was more impressed with Ms Queen last battle then I was with Lady Red's last battle. But that wasn't the case.
Lady Red just simply out performed Ms Queen. Lady Red was on fire out the gate.She set the tone of the battle from the door. Lady Red was all over the ring flaunting her self to Ms Queen and showing her (This Is How You Do this) Now don't get me wrong Ms Queen was cool but she just didn't have that flair and control and confidence she showed against Caution. Ms Queen was a lil boring, she did have some cool bars here and there but I know she could have did better in the performance area. Yea yea I know the crowd was talking here and there when Ms Queen was ryhming but they would not have did that if she was on her game.
Lady Red knew that, Lady red was confident every round. Some of her bars could have been better but her performance and delivery was making up for her lack of bars in this battle. Ms Queen had cool bars here and there but her punches weren't landing the way she wanted them to, plus she was spittin too long in her rounds. If you going to rhyme for a long time at least keep the crowd's attention. When it came down to it with this battle it was who stood out and was just all around better and I have to go with Lady Red, like I said at the beginning of this review she was on FIRE! And I loved this Quotable bar from Lady Red "And for that Mic (MIKE) you get Jack-Son, ya bars never land" .. LMBO that was dope.
So with that being said I give the battle to Star Girl Lady Red. I should have put the gun in Ms Queen's hand and turned it on herself in the comic, because thats what she did ,murdered herself.

Star Girl Lady Red 3-0 or maybe 2.5-.5

Watch Battle Here--

1 comment:

  1. Finally some one Judge this battle right


    I am reading all the comments on youtube thinking why are they going so hard at star I'll admit at first I didnt think star had barz because I was so stuck on the 1st battle she had with Shanna Connor so when I seen her on the card I thought WTF.. Then I sent her a rude as tweet on twitter like go retire.. She wasnt rude to me at all she was just like Nigga wait to my battle drop you will see I got barz.. Very Nice to me .. Man this Battle was way better then that wack ass SHonney and Mat shit and more entertaining then Phara AND 40, I am so proud of star and she gets more improved and she had so many dope punch lines niggas need to really listen to what she is saying.. ppl say Mat is way over ppls head and has barz that shit she says is dumb as hell corny some times But Nah star really had some barz .. Queen had a few This was a good battle in my book

    ReplyDelete