Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sanitation


Shooney Da Rapper Vs Matrimony

My mom always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
Well I won't say much about this battle but I will draw a picture, its battlerapics thats what I do.
I wasn't going to do a Battlerapics for this but people kept hitting me up on twitter and instagram to do so. So if the streets demands it I must supply them.
I'm going to keep this review short and to the point.Terrible battle and bad performances by both battlerappers. I give the battle to Shooney 2-1 and I gave Matrimony a round cause Shooney choked so bad in that 3rd. So that doesn't say much for Matrimony if I was disapointed in both of them. This one of those battles that could have been left on the shelf.

Shooney 2-1

Watch Battle Here 

2 comments:

  1. This was By far one of the worse Battles I ever seen In my fucking life

    wtf were both of them thinking

    this is like two white chicks fighthing

    ReplyDelete
  2. How u give Shooney the win when she was boring the whole battle? Matrimony won that..

    ReplyDelete