Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Mask?

Daylyt Vs Lotta Zay 
presented by ibattleworldwide . Its dope when you see a surprise battle happen or you find out a battle went down that you didn't know was happening. This how I felt about this battle when I saw it posted on OTBVA forum. Clicked on expecting a regular battle but was entertained to the fullest.
This was a dope battle. These two brought the bar guns out with bullets filled with dope schemes, similes, metaphors, crazy wordplay and great performances.First off I gotta give props to Lotta Zay, he really stepped his game up in this battle. I always thought Lotta was nice but he was REAL NICE in this. One thing I didn't expect from him was anything gimmicky, not that it was a bad thing I just didn't expect it from him. We all know why he did it and when push come to shove it went over well.
First round Lotta came out swinging and for a second his flow and delivery was just like Daylyts then it went some where else. I was lil turned away by it but it fit. Lotta showed a new side of him I was really impressed at his bars the bol was really lettin off fire, like this Quotable bar: "I come from a story of an underdog that's been untold/ @$$ hole I don't know who gave him roids but I'm about to have his "S" on swoll/ you gonna sit when it launch here you see the way that "S" unfolds/ I put Lyt in a box like a pack of menthol Golds". Ha Ha bars! Lotta was crazy dope and was so poised. Now I thought Day was gonna just match Lotta but Day SPAZZED on my yougin something fierce. He wouldn't stop spittin bars. He kept going with no filler, just bars, bars, bars,bars. Quotables :"I got something fantastic for the crowd and yes its gonna be a stretch -man completely invisible to women its called flame everything and thats a cold rule/ Its doom for all enemies so if you feel like this gonna be a Class-sick I brought tylenol for the whole school" Sheesh Day a beast. Now Lotta was dope in this round but I felt Day edged him cause he through more punches and landed them all.

ROUND 1 DAYLYT
Round 2 wasn't any different from round 1. Lotta was dope again, I mean real dope but he just didn't out shine Daylyt but i did like this bar from him "A hot "B" would never throw the sex your way/ if it was the day before today "B's" wouldn't say Yes To Day."
DONDeMARCO!!
Now Day SPAZZED on him again, he just kept punching and punching and throwing blows from every which way like "You know a nigga like you aint ready for the Brawl (Bra) you still in "A" cups" or "Yall gotta stick to frontin you shootin arab?Ya guns like a lifetime rooster marriage we'll never see this chicken dumping(Dumpling)..  ha ha crazy wordplay! Then he spoke on stomping him then said "You aint seen this many feet in one spot since a hide and go seek start." Day was going off. He was so focused, now we see what Day can do when he really get serious.

ROUND 2 DAYLYT

Now round 3 was all Lotta Zay. Lotta came out the mask and was in a Freddie Kruger mask lol. Then he ripped that off and started going in on Day something crazy.Throwing punches and was really animated. He stood still in the first two rounds with arm and hand movements, in this round he was all over Day. 
He Dondemarco on him wit every line.
Quotable bar:"I got ratchets for you/ fours, nines Ratchets for you, swords, knives, daggers for you/
All just to make you take one for the team like I brought a fat "B" for you." <Jaz Face>
Then he slayed Daylyt with this Quotable bar: "Theres many ways to burry you it varies tho, ding look that quick I just came up with the greatest scenario/ The tre spray carry you and pull a mask off this mask man like Rey Mysterio."
DONDeMARCO!!
Now Daylyt went and he was dope but not dope enough in this round to over shadow what Lotta Zay did to him hence forth.
All in all this the type of battle you watch a 1000 times just to catch certain bars and schemes you might have missed cause between the both of them there were MANY.
DOPE DOPE CLASSIC battle here but I gotta give it to Daylyt cause he was consistant in bringing it every round.Now I have to send a message to JDose he was really trying to clown Lotta Zay on the 
Battle Rap Areana Show show saying he don't have bars and can't come close to him. Ha Ha Mr. Dose you gonna have your hands full when you battle Lotta zay my friend.

ROUND 3 LOTTA ZAY

DAYLYT 2-1

Watch Battle here







1 comment:

  1. I think that is among the so much significant info for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But want to observation on some common issues, The web site style is ideal, the articles is truly nice : D. Good activity, cheers

    Here is my website: multi fuel burning stoves uk

    ReplyDelete