Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3-0 Skid Row


Click Image To Enlarge 
C3 Vs Precyse

Another battle off   Queen Of The Ring  Evolution event. When the Evolution Flyer was posted and I went down the line and saw the match-ups. I shook my head when I saw C3 Vs Precyse.
I shook my head because of the outcome I saw that was going to happen.
I said to myself "Precyse about to get dat Work" lol.
No bias talk or I wasn't frontin on Precyse I just knew the capibilities of both these ladies so the enevitable was going to unfold in the form of a baby Body Bag!.
First round, now truthfully I have to say this was the best I've ever seen Precyse.
I was impressed in the away that I've seen her grow.She came off confident and was projecting some good rehearsed bars. I say rehearsed is because precyse's delivery sounds just like that, rehearsed. Sounds like she's reading off a paper and throwing in some bad girl swag. Now it works for her but I wish she consumes her rhymes and become them, then and only then we won't see thru it.
But I gots to say her rhymes were dope at times and I was impressed especially wit this Quotable bar:
I travel around the world if I feel the need to sight see/ I show up to the gay "B" door give this fruit punch like  "Hi C". Ha ha Precyse had quite a few cool bars in this round, it showed cause the crowd gave her a wonderful round of applause when she was done.
Now C3 was up. This chick just don't play games when she spit. C3 is like that aunt that don't play no games when she get on you.Except this aunt got dope bars to spank you with. She has a unique style of spittin and her delivery and performance is always A+. Quotable bars: "So why bucket when I can say "F" it, and kill her like a ninja and slice this chicken into cutlets/ and then get some gasoline and pour that "S" all up in a bucket / She think she hot and spicy I'm gonna have to dip her nugget".
<JAZ FACE>, Now Precyse had a good first round but C3 showed her who really had the full package.

ROUND 1 C3

Round 2 pours in  and Precyse comes out  trying to flow off the momentum of that first round, and she was cool but that delivery always exposes her especially when she says something mediocre and tries to project it heavy. See this review is starting to sound like I'm attcking Precyse but I'm not. She has bars but her presence and delivery be hurting her/ seems so plastic. But I did like this Quotable bar: "Im way advanced with this wordplay "B" you a novice/Maybe if your name was C4 you'll be a bit more explosive" Ha ha yes this was dope and stunned the crowd a lil , nice Precyse!
C3 stepped up and really started to show her behind with da bars. Entertaining is what becomes her when she spits really working the ring and makin sure her punches land and her haymakers hit hard. She crushed Precyse wit a Maya Angelou scheme that was horrid to the soul Quotable bar: "Yea that cannon shoot even if my arm start shakin and my hands got loose its Black history month/
I just think of Maya Angelou "Still I Rise" I mean I think of Maya Angelou that "Steel I Rise", and she formed a invisible gun in her arms,  the crowd went crazy off that bar.KO!

Round 2 C3

If you ever saw the "Passion of the Christ" and when the Holy Ghost left Jesus's body when he was on the cross there was a dark cloud that darken the earth, that's what happen when C3 started to ryhme in this round. Precyse tried her hardest to stay alive but it just wasn't enough to over shadow C3 attitude, aggression, rhymes and performance. I swore I saw Kevin Hart in that ring say to Precyse "You gonna learn today". The comic above is a reflection of this round "CAREER ENDER". C3 was really mean to Precyse, LMBO!!She started off wit a dope rebuttal flippin it on Precyse coming at C3 about trying to kill herself, C3 freestyle skills is nice!These two Quotable bars just hit too hard : "How many signs do you need to see ya rap career aint meant to be/ if you such a vet and I'm a rookie why the "F" was it so easy for them to pass you to me." <JAZ FACE> Then she came right back and said Quotable bar: "Now think about that you dumb broad, How the "F" is it that you got more battles then everybody on the card, but yet you still an undercard battling an underdog."<JAZ FACE> wit a 
DONDEMARCO!!
C3 really let Precyse have it this round ie BODY Baggin her and putting nails in the coffin.This was really a dope battle in the long run.
Now my girl Precyse got rhymes and wordplay, and like I said this is the BEST I've seen her in any battle that she has had. Precyse you should have packed some C4 and planted it on C3 back because you wasn't explosive enough to bring down The C3.

Round 3 C3

C3 3-0

Watch Battle Here 




Backgound of comic stolen from a "Fritz the Cat" seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment