Sunday, March 31, 2013

Shine-tology

Click Image To Enlarge

K Shine Vs DNA

Shout out to SMACK URLTV.TV  for blessing this battlerap culture with an amazing battle.Both these men came with their best but as we know there only can be one victor. 
This was a battle a lot of us were waiting to see. Both these men have great aggression, great wordplay, great stage presence and performance. So as far as a perfect match up it was up in the air who would win.
I rushed home from mom dukes house after busting a good Happy Ressurection Day grub to see this and I was not disapointed in doing so.
First round was amazing from both competetors. KShine came out the door with guns blazing, putting holes in DNA the size of  baby shoes, he was really spittin some hot lines.Then he spit a dope name flip using DNA forwards and backwards and he ended it by saying  DNA backwards is just Another Nigga Dead! DONDEMARCO!!
Now DNA was up next and I really thought he wasn't gonna top Shine's verse but I was wrong.
DNA smoked Shine in this 1st round. He was focused and he really stepped his performance up since his last battles. He was moving around more and he got like 1000 DONDEMARCOS LMBO !!That horn went off like the Rapture was happening. DNA really had more quotable bars than Shine in this round
Quotable bar: "How you do a year and a half in the max for some crack/then you did 3 days and a half and that fast you came back/I'm startin to think you don't serve ya full time in jail cause you scare of them killers that's reckless/ I'm just trying to figure out how you a DOT and can't finish ya sentence"
DONDEMARCO!! 
Man he had tons of dope schemes and name flips that was just dope!
Don't care what anybody says, DNA destroyed Shine in that 1st round.

{ROUND 1 DNA}

I'm gonna rushed thru round 2 and say I think KShine edged this round cause Shine had better bars in this round and DNA slowed down a lil, just a lil.But Shine was spazzing Quotable bar: I'm in shape like Rocky when he boxed with Apollo, "If he dies He dies" I got the concious of Drago/Head shot life support if he try to survive tho/I creep thru the hospital and pull the cord on nem, I give him that macho Camacho.
DONDEMARCO!!
DNA didn't seem as focused and hype in this round as he was in the 1st. He was spittin hot bars and landing punches but the crowd wasn't reacting so it looked like he didn't do as well as Shine
 but he was good. 

{ROUND 2 KSHINE}

Now round 3 was just totally INSANE!
Shine changed into Professor Shine and put on doctor goggles and a white lab jacket.
He even had props and everything.Shine set up a display with a chart about the structure of DNA in the human body and it was brilliant, one of the best rounds in battlerap history. Shine went off and didn't studder nor choke while doing it he was flawless. Now DNA came back with a nice rebuttal and was gettin back at Shine even tho Shine had a great round then he did the unexpected and told Dj Don Demarco to put on a beat and he started rhyming. Now the beat and the rhyme wasn't corny (I liked it myself) its just that the crowd and his peers didn't accept it.So with that he killed himself doing it.
All in all I thought this was an AMAZING battle and it lived up to the hype.
DNA is one of my favs but I never write these reviews on the behalf of who I want to win. I tip my hat off to you KShine you really did some damage and I'm calling you the new General of the Dot Mob family.
By the way is K Shine undefeated?

{ROUND 3 KSHINE}

KSHINE 2-1
watch battle here-->


No comments:

Post a Comment