Friday, March 29, 2013

King Kong

Click Image To Enlarge
Ored Vs TRex

Ored Vs TRex another UW Battleleague event off the Apocalyspe card . I first saw this battle via bootleg (sorry Ars) but hey it was available so I indulged, what was I suppose to do I'm a battle rap nut. Anyways I really thought it was good. Then when it officially dropped I really analyzed it and really didn't see what everybody else saw, and that was a 3-0  by Ored. People were saying Rex got bodied he wasn't good at all and Ored was amazing. To me that is far from the truth. First off I gots to give props to Ored for taking out these top tier heads before this battle, ie (Calicoe, X-Factor & Yung Ill)  because my man has always been looked at as mid tier battlerapper. What that being said let me get into what I thought about the battle.
First round I thought Rex really did his thang. He was classic Rex aggressive, gun bar heavy and strong performance driven letting off some good punches here and there. The same with Ored giving us a classic Ored performance and to me not edging Rex at all. I gave this first round a tie.
Go ahead and say yea you crazy Ored killed him in that round, (whatever).Plus that crowd was horrible,  was they all on purple or something? They  both was spittin some dope bars and they were reacting like they was at a catholic church service. Like this Quotable bar from Ored :
The things you define to me average, you portraying a savage that's why I'm fed up, the "s##!" dat you talkin that's really Red bruh, I used to tie my hair up throw on a scully to keep my dreads tucked, have the cops lookin for a shooter with a hair cut. Man I thought that was nice but the crowd didn't react at all SMH.

{Round 1 TIE}

Now round 2 I give to ORED he was fierce and rhymed a lil longer than Rex but Red was using a lot of filler I mean a lot of filler. Now Rex had some heavy bars in this round like this Quotable bar: Stop acting like you know me nigga, I'm Koby nigga I got that magic you ain't Worthy nigga euro step then shoot I'm like Ginobli nigga. That was nice! Now it seem like Rex stop short in this round so I gave it to ORED.

{Round 2 ORED}

Now round 3, Rex spazzed on Red his time was good and he was spittin bar after bar after bar. He really went for the kill in this round. Now Ored rhymed for a long time and exposed Rex on not knowing one of Red and Ars bols when he said he knew him well but he didn't. Now Red had some bars in this round but to me he didn't kill Rex off like everybody is saying. I gave that round to Rex on bars and performance alone.

{Round 3 T-REX}

So all in all I called this battle a tie. I did this comic on an idea I thought was funny NOT on the reflection of the battle. I know alot of you is like RED killed Rex,  I just don't see it like that and I watched this battle at least 6 times to see that angle. I kept coming up with a tie. Red was good but yall really hyped this battle up like Red bodied Rex and that was not the case, plus I thought this battle was a lil boring at times. I think heads gave this battle to Red because of the personals cause it couldn't been from bars because Red had more filler than a chocolate eclair donut.

ORED VS TREX 
TIE!!

Watch Battle Here--> 





1 comment: