Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bounty Hunter




Math Hoffa Vs Pat Stay ...KOTD... I don't know where to begin. When I first heard of this battle going down I really thought it was gonna be a great battle. I've always been a strong Math Hoffa fan and I always felt Pat Stay was nice at what Pat Stay does. 
First round Pat came with it, it was like a white Math Hoffa spittin, no seriously I'm not being funny, Pat's presence and delivery was dope.It was like every line he was saying you know he was going to end with a good punch Quotable bar
"Stare into the glare of these eyes a F'n animal/ a caribol compared to a lion, a bear on its hind legs ready to rip a deer by its spine a hannibal/ covered in blood wit my hands in the sky paint my face wit it smeared on my eyes like ancient Native American tribes." Wow that sounded like something Math would say. Now my man Math was cool  this round, but I really don't have any quotable bars for him in this round. He was setting up schemes that really didn't have strong punches I was a lil disappointed at Math in this round.(Round 1 Pat)
Now round two its like Math and Pat switched places. Now Pat was doing schemes that had no punches and Math came wit dope bars and delivery, Math Quotable bar : This is a warmup I'm gonna put you thru a torture rap, I heard you tried to get on URL I know the boss of that/ so why don't you drop that "N" bomb why you gettin off ya raps, and right after you finish that bar I let you talk to SMACK" then he waved his hand near his face. Don Demarco!!
(Round 2 Math)
Now round 3 was wierd cause Pat killed Math with jokes most of the round, how he do that? I tell you how, they were funny jokes with good delivery and he had the crowd backing him, SMH but it worked and he through some cool bars in there. First time I can say jokes over bars won, SMH.
Now Math was cool but he was a lil boring. If Math would have rushed him with hard bars and crazy delivery like in round 2  Pat would have been outta here... but that wasn't the case in my eyes.
(Round 3 Pat)
All in all I was disappointed in this battle, or more I was disapointed in Math cause I know Math can destroy Pat or put on a better performance for playback value. Actually I wish they both came harder, it was like they was playing with each other but Pat was the victor in this to me...
Watch the battle here-->

Pat Stay Vs Math Hoffa


stole the background from Molassive





No comments:

Post a Comment