Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Italian Stallion


Another Rooftop URL PG battle from URL. Vicci Vs K Holla.
Now I think for most of us this was the battle that someone had some proven to do, and that someone was Vicci. First off let me be upfront and real with my words here. When Vicci first came on the URL scene he did some obnoxious blogs acting like he was so all that. With that being said he left a bad taste in the public's mouth.  I know alot of people was like who is this white bol with his chest poked out.Then he dropped some dope freestyle blogs and I really said to myself this bol has some skills. He's really dope on the freestyle note so the bad taste in my mouth about him left and I was itching to see what he'll do in the ring.
That day came when he battled K Holla. I never heard of K Holla but the bol has bars, I think he just doesn't deliver them right and he needs to find a good presence. First round was an introduction for both of them. K Holla went first he wasn't very appealing to me. He had some intricate wordplay and schemes but like I said before he didn't deliver them in a good way, it was like he was all over the place and wasn't solid at what he wanted to get across. NOW Vicci was up next, I knew Vicci was gonna come with heat by the way he was responding to K Holla bars. Vicci took offf at the mouth like an auctioneer. He came with it, his presence was felt, he was entertaining and his bars were dope. Quotable bar : "Everything you say is make up like Maybeline/I put that pump to his top like shaving cream/ I'm smoking loud but it aint no weed/ This K ain't a diamond but he still going in a box like an engagement ring." He kept bringing similes and metaphors like that back to back the whole battle. Now K Holla was nice but he was just a lil boring Vicci was bringing it to him like he had something to prove, ie "PROVING GROUNDS".
I gave the battle to Vicci cause he was consistent and nice with it. It's funny how Vicci gets a lot of hate on the comment sections and in forums but I think he brought that on his self, but yall need to stop hating on Vicci skills. Stop frontin and give him props on that, isn't that what its all about in the long run (SKILLS),
and that's what Vicci has. If Vicci keeps at it and always put his all in this battlerap genre and humbles himself,  he will be a threat to the big boys when giving a shot.
Vicci 3-0.
Watch the battle here-->
Vicci Vs K Holla


No comments:

Post a Comment