Tuesday, September 24, 2019

FACE OFF BLUES


Wow its been 4 years since I've blogged or did a review about battle rap but IM BACK!!!
Just like BARS IS BACK so Cassidy says or has been alluding to all other battle rappers and to the whole battle rap community. Whats so funny is he is what brought me back here. I had plans on coming back but this was the push. The way he totally disrespected the KING of DISRESPECT Arsenal the Rebel was crazy. This was the only face off that Iv'e ever watched that made me change my mind about who would win smh. He caught my man Ars off guard with the realness he was saying. Ars couldn't do nothing except say what Cass was saying lol. I'm not going to blog to deep on this cause I'm saving my words for the real battle OCTOBER 6th yes here in my hometown of Philly.
This will be URL first event in Philly so goons behave so there can be more. The card is CRAZY and the fans are hype. So i'm gonna leave on that note I'll see yall back here sometime after the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment