Monday, June 29, 2015

Sweet Cherry Pie

JAZ THE RAPPER VS OFFICIAL
The last time Jaz The Rapper graced this battlerapics screen we crowned her Queen.
She dug into 40 like a hot knife through butter, so it be. NOME 5 brought us a new young gunner in town goes by the name Official and shes equivalent to The BEYONDER.For all those who didnt read comics coming up, The Beyonder was a alien villan who made an appearance in everyones comic just to overtake them, so hence Official.Even though the only loss I give to her was to Couture, she has been gun ho since taking out female battlerap's elite.
This was a dope battle, dope enough to bring me out of hiding so let's get into it.
Round 1 was just both of them going head to head.Round one was where they both showed where they was coming from.Jaz went first and she was phenomenal, witty bars and good crowd control.Jaz had a lot of quotables but this is the one that did it for me
Quotable Bar:"Imma send you to the Saints where you can really get ya city rep
When I drew the nine she felt the breeze against her neck
Blow,Blow shots from the glock I can give it
except Imma talk crazy to Official just so I can get the tech"(Tek)
Wow the Queen came with some fire but the New Orleans 
native did not come to play with Jaz.Official from the gate started throwing haymakers at Jaz like she knew no other way.Then she hit Jaz with one of the most craziest haymakers that almost cause a first round KO
Quotable bar:"This cat don't talk when rats around Tom & Jerry
Test me my dude watching I got the proctor ready
Cock the dezzie?Jaz you can stop already
pop a gun?you too afraid to even pop ya cherry!!"
This bar was crazy and had the building shaking plus it fit so well because even though Jaz didn't use gun bars per say she still implemented gun bars.
Official took this round hands down.
Round 1 OFFICIAL

Round 2 these two was still going for each others jugular.Jaz was staying consistent with witty bars and nice set ups for her punches 
Quotable bar:(and I hope I didn't quote this wrong if so get @ me)
"Blackjack and missed shots
thats three to the head
and her ribs get seven
then her legs get the remainder
how much I put in O shins eleven."
That sceme and wordplay was nice, Jaz had a dope 2nd round. But the Beyonder you know that chick that watch heads go from track stars to swim stars yea Official came back with a just as good 2nd chipping away at Jaz's existence
Quotable bar:"I said man let me find out Jaz got da glock on me
Imma pop on her beat me $**t I must be seeing $**t wrong(glaucoma) 
I buck shots than naps is all she see when the glock on her
that mean a pistol gonna put you fast asleep thats a glock coma."
Even though Jaz was coming with some heat Official was coming with lava, O just had one up on her again in this round.
She really put a stamp on the crowd to be her first appearance as a female on the big stage.
Round 2 OFFICIAL

Round 3 took a different spin.Jaz turned it up a little and shined brightly in this round.
Official came out nicely I thought, but the crowd booed her on her first bars and what she said didn't deserve a boo come on yall!
O was coming with some cool bars this round but she was missing something.
I gave Jaz this round she was just more solid.
This battle I believe stood up to the hype and fed my ears something from the top shelf.
Like I said the last time Jaz graced this battlerapics screen we crowned her Queen,
So do we crown Official or is it to early? I would say yes but some may say she has to see 
40 BARRS first.
What yall think?
All in all dope battle from both these beautiful black talented femcees.
ROUND 3 JAZ THE RAPPER

OFFICIAL 2-1

Watch Battle Here

3 comments:

  1. (sorry, originally posted on the wrong battle, but anyway...) I'm shocked at how ppl are mesmerized by that glock coma bar. Really!? You can google glock-coma bars. LMAO There's even a battle rapper named Glock Coma. Hell, even Lil Wayne said "hit em with the glock, put em in a coma... that's glock-coma", which is the same thing as "hit her with the pistol, put her to sleep... that's glock coma." smh That second round is really debatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta do a review on that 40 barrs vs lex banko, 40's comeback from Jaz was CRAZY. Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most wonderful blog, this is work is tremendous. Thanks

    kotd

    ReplyDelete