Monday, January 13, 2014

ROCYCLE

Click Image To Enlarge
TAY ROC VS JC
URL's Born Legacy event had a few power battles and one of those power battles was 
Tay Roc VS JC. Tay Roc and JC is two of Battlerapics favorite battle rappers so we were excited to here this battle was going down. Tay Roc coming off his big win with Pontiacs own Ill Will while JC been a strong competitor for his last opponents he has been taken L's.First off lets address this JC recycling bars scandal.For those who don't know JC did a battle on an up and coming battle rap league (Man Slaughter) but the battle was not suppose to come out so JC used some of those bars for his battle with Tay Roc.Now recycling bars is wack but it's done and we used that debacle for this comic. Now that's out the way let's get into this fierce battle.
First round was the most debatable round of the battle Tay Roc set it off and was going in with nice punches and had the crowd on lock.Tay Tay went in setting the tone for this first round 
Quotable bar:"Caught him with his B I had time enough I whipped out my blade and laid my mac down she knew I wasn't trying to F."
Quotable bar:"You seen what I did tot he last n***a from Pontiac I sent his soul to where Rich Dollarz at."
Quotable bar:" I leave a golf ball hole in one when I grab the iron JC you ran into Roc at a bad timing you the second Pontiac I F'ed up I got bad driving."

Roc was throwing haymakers and this is how he steels the show haymakers for the crowd.
Now JC evenly came just as hard and was punching here and there. JC's delivery is like no other and he always gives a dope performance
Quotable bar:"One call ya fam missing I'm van whipping he using a bus pass I pass busting pass the bus caught him in public trans slippin".
Quotable bar:"Gats are sparkin you wanted action start it we'll add the target but my clique poppin with big choppas that'll knock Big Momma back to Martin."
JC is definitely one of the nicest but I edged this round to Tay Tay he had some ill hay makers and married the crowd.This was still a very debatable round.
ROUND 1 TAY ROC
Round 2 Tay turned it up and had the house on its knees. Started spittin a roller coaster "up" scheme that had the crowd interrupting every four bars with ooooo's and ahhhh's
Quotable bar:"So wassup get everything from ya nose and up broken up I'll get Surf rocked in his coconut - you the type of n***a that I'll run up on tuck my hammer then fold you up once these Hit Man ya little brother gonna have to hold you up -  get close enough then Dose you up leave you swollen up push ya head thru a wall while I got you in a cobra clutch -  I'll throw a punch its like drinking liquor and using bread to soak it up one will leave you leaning the other will help you sober up."
This is the definition of a hay maker especially when perfectly executed. Tay's second rounds are always ridiculous and his delivery on these bars were excellent.
JC went next and brought a solid round but not explosive enough to over shadow Tay Tay's but he did have some nice spit Quotable bar:"Times up get the shovel he try to run he get tied up - busy schedule - I grip and lift the metal that Mag-Nee-toe tag I'm getting several."
JC is always solid.There were some audio problems in this round which some say took away from JC's overall but on cam it doesn't matter either you bringing it or you not.
ROUND 2 TAY ROC

Round 3 was all JC, Pontiac's wonder boy was in rare form and with this fierce round made this battle debatable. JC was poised and performing like he was on Showtime At the Apollo.
This was one of his best rounds lately and this was the round he actually wrote for Tay and he cooked Tay in this third 
Quotable bar:"But you should be a bus driver cause you not a shooter my shooters aim bust drivers get out of line I'mma F you up one fast upper-cut that's that bus driver."
JC was really going in with a heap of quotables and showed Tay that he demands his respect.
Tay took this battle to me but I won't argue if one said JC because that first was a baby toss up,
ROUND 3 JC

TAY ROC 2-1

Watch Battle Here


No comments:

Post a Comment