Monday, November 25, 2013

Sonned

CHARLIE CLIPS VS JC
GO -RILLA WARFARE & BLACK ICE CARTEL presented the battle rap world with a gem. Charlie Clips Vs JC. This battle was everything you would expect it to be once you heard this match up was taking place. Charlie Clips a legend and one of the most influential battlers on the planet.Clips has been to war with some of battle rap's biggest names and came out victorious in most his cases. The same can be said about JC this youngsta is small in stature but when it comes to bars and delivery would make Madea apologize about her actions. This was a one rounder and could be arguably one of the best battles of the year so far.You can see that both Clips and JC came with their A game showing they had respect for each others pen game and knew with one slip up could cost you the battle when dealing with such great talent.
Lets get into this phenomenal barfest and indulge in its greatness.
The battle started and JC went first being sly with some fat jokes to loosen up the crowd and paved his coming like John baptist did Jesus.JC was in the rarest form he has ever been or since him and Chilla Jones went @ it.JC did not sleep on the likes of Clips because his focus was like no time other and his bars and delivery was like an Italian serenade with the finesse of a cat burglar.
Quotable bar: " It's showtime Charlie I solidify my spot Charlie and I'm ready to pop, it's choppas everywhere it look like a Harley Davidson block party."
Nice one J.
Then JC spit a scheme then acknowledged the scheme with a scheme this bol is dangerous.
Quotable bar:" My bars been on Neptune I've been called a Nerd obviously I don't get the S,
but since I'm Grinding I'm gonna be more known for what I did wit Clips (Clipse)."
Then he said "See now thats a Pharell scheme and a for real scheme."
Brilliant!
JC was showing Clips that I came to take your head off and I hope you did to.
He had the crowd at his attention and was feeding the room Clips flesh.
Quotable bar:"I mean you not really built to handle the problem you asking for trust me its rough like dat, something as simple as a hand raise and they'll have to find your whole band aid I'm cut like dat."
He was moving around the stage attacking Clips with bar after bar after bar.
Holding back nothing unloading all he had on the Harlem heavy weight.
it was looking bad for Clips at this point and Pontiac's wonder boy was not letting up 
Quotable bar:"I'm so official I don't give a F if your soldiers with you I cut with dat metal like Yoshimitsu."

and our crowd's favorite Quotable bar:"Any beef my n****s just roll up stretching n****s it's like Publisher Clearing House we just showed up checking n****s."
JC stood his ground and gave an A+ performance.
Now this battle reminds me of the Yung ILL Vs T REX battle.
Yung ILL came out with some of the most explosive bars one can ever hear and his delivery and performance was impeccable, making you think that in no way shape or form Rex had something for ILL's crazy round.Then REX stepped up and ate Yung Ill like a fried Thanksgiving turkey.
That's what happened in this case also. JC was phenomenal but Charlie Clips had something extra and that extra came with a side of experience.Now everybody who has battled JC has mentioned his dance video and its some what played out, but Harlems own knows how to put a spin on something that's dead.
Quotable bar:"You did a dance video for Chris Stokes - clearly- no debating, you a lame dawg but the F'd up part is yall still believe in his gun bars and that's a shame dawg, I hate that F'n video, naw I'm lying you did ya thang dawg between me and you my favorite part is when you did the robot and took ya chain off."
Hilarious and exposing , then he gave this crazy punch there after
Quotable bar: "If you try to do the robot around me I'm ma let this four pop ya grill you'll be moving slow the rest of ya life I'll turn you into a robot for real."
Clips may have took an L against B Magic but he redeemed himself with that scheme and those bars alone.He really came focused and showed no friendship in his eyes the whole time towards JC while he was spitting.He was looking @ JC like "when you done my boy you are dead".It's not that JC wasn't dope it's just  Clips was hitting a little harder especially with this scheme 
Quotable bar:"My shooter is so cold wit dat iron you'll think my hitman is anemic , he don't save bullets he throw everything up it's like my hitman is bulimic, he'll catch you with ya girl that's three shots my hitman is a genius two for you but the third round for ya boo my Hitman is Conceited."
Clips was showing JC why he's one of the best. He started to really son JC and started putting everybody under that came from the YAK. Clips even body bagged our Yak town affiliate ILL Will Quotable bar:"Who else is from the YAK though you and Ill Will yall got some hard fans, I know yall love Ill Will if we battled who'll die -Ill Will like it's God's plan, so tell Ill Will he better have a ill will before I send him in God's hand cause Ill Will will get to speak to Ill Will when I sit him next to Nas's man."
Whoa!! That scheme has got to come up when kats talk about dopest bars and schemes of 2013.
Clips sonned JC and has to had to have secured a spot in anyones top five.
Clips has been taking on some serious comp lately and has been putting on dope battles for the people. I guess Clips sees its time to battle those that's on the rise and with that has been producing some great battles. This is a trend I hope starts to become reality for all top tier battlers because how many times are top tier battlers are going to keep battling each other.The people want to see battles like this now.Battle rap is changing and as I can see changing for the good.
Make your money people I won't knock your hustle, but let's remember integrity and what the great William Shakespear said "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
Charlie Clips winner.

Comic dedicated to Brian from 
Family Guy 
R.I.P
Background for Battlerapics "Sonned" taken from Family Guy.







No comments:

Post a Comment