Monday, November 11, 2013

I Got Yall Scent

   Click Image To Enlarge    
             
OFFICIAL VS LEXX BANKO
Hungry is as hungry gets and over @ Queen Of The Ring they must be starving because these females is on their predator,  hunting and stalking their prey Elmer Fudd style.The stage was set Official Vs K Prophet and while Official was sewing up her win against Prophet she called out the New Jersey fire spitter Lexx Banko.Hence forth Official VS Lexx Banko emerged from the hills. The hungry rookie taking on the fierce vet lets stop stalling and jump into this. 
Round 1 things started out the gate fierce and nasty, Official is just not one to play with.Official bars are wrecking and her performance is blissful.She asked for this and from the looks of her in this round she's not regretting calling out Banko Quotable bar: "She F'd up everything around her wrist ain't safe- stop this B fake- watch how I make her face drop this ain't the time to pick S up and screw it like a fake clock when I roll Lexx face off she'll hit the ground like Ace watch."
Punches were thrown  left and right and landing on key.Now this has had to be the closes round because Banko came with some heat demanding respect from the rookie and letting Official know if you going to take this battle you gonna leave here with some bumps and bruises and maybe a busted nose Quotable bar : "Long shells got to bend my knees just to throw it in these mac shells burning fat cells off of any n***a from New Orleans I'll leave your Soldier Slim."
Banko was coming with flames because this bar was well thought out.Even though Banko was hot she wasn't hot enough to write off Official. Official edged this round she was just more polished and had better bars.But if someone edged it to Banko I'm not mad, but most likely you're a die-hard fan.
ROUND 1 OFFICIAL
Round 2 showed who was going to take their momentum over to the next round and Official stayed official. Bringing the punches and schemes that showed this young soldier was digging deep and taking every round seriously like its the last bar she'll ever spit Quotable bar: " New Jersey vs New Orleans this is what yall order me for, everything about us is more damaging.You don't want to spar with me whore because my bars really land its the art of the war, F even my hurricane hit harder than yours."
Sheesh BARS!! She even went on to call out Queens wonder girl C3 and threw a combo call out @ Couture. Banko took to the center of the ring in beast mode but she was lacking a lot in this round. Fumbled a little and just rhymed to long with setups that led to mediocre punches, so Official got the edge on this round also.
ROUND 2 OFFICIAL

3rd round rolled out the red carpet for both women, Official was still consistent and Banko revived herself from that dreaded second. Official was straight bar heavy punching like George Forman and bobbin and weaving like Ray Leonard Quotable bar: "You saying ya fathers a goon shows that ya father scared, he suppose to raise his little girl to be a lady but your father fled, so how can you son somebody when you never seen your fathers ways my daddy is more of a daddy than yours and my father dead."
I think that was the coldest bar of the year smh! Official called C3 out again and through Murda Ave's first lady Misfit in the mix also, did she leave anybody out lol.
Banko stepped it up in this 3rd nicely and ended this battle with strong dignity and bars to boot. Banko is no scrub and she showed that she's a vet for a reason.
Quotable bar: "I told Debo Imma treat this match like Suge and Dr. Dre ex wife cause if you bring her to Me shall lay and I'll spray and leave something in her heart like Michl'le."
Now that's  thought out wordplay, dope Banko. Banko was going in but Official was more solid and that daddy dead line was ridioculously wrong and cold and over shadowed what ever Banko had to say after that.
I edged this round to Official again.
 ROUND 3 Official
I gots to give it up to Banko because this was the best I've seen her other than her win against Bonnie. Banko really stepped it up and gave Official a lil trouble but the New Orleans hurricane survivor was just too much for Banko. Official is that new rookie you say to yourself if you are a battle rapper "I don't really want to bang with her but I know I'm going to have to one day so somebody take out a life insurance policy and refresh my will because I may not come home tonight.
OFFICIAL 3-0





No comments:

Post a Comment