Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Color Me Red

      QB Vs StarGirl Lady Red
Battle Rap Media has not failed yet to deliver the culture with solid good battles, and these battles are coming from some of elite females in battle rap. QB Black Diamond Vs StarGirl Lady Red was everything I thought it would be. Honestly I have to say I knew that StarGirl wasn't going to win but I knew she would step her game up and show us that she got some bars and can hang with the best of them.I also knew that QB was coming to do what she do, and that's get grimey and bring them bars and let her opponent know that they are in for a long night.

Round 1 The Black Diamond went first and we all know that QB always bring the heat in her first rounds, she's like a vicious bull dog that just woke and didn't eat for two days.

Quotable bar: "I'll have her blood dripping in soil body rapped in foil Imma cook this B, Man I should Twin Tower - Hurricane Katrina- Boston Marathon Sandy Hook this B."


QB had alot of quotables in this round she was straight flames!
Now my girl StarGirl showed out and turnt it up also. I like StarGirl's delivery and how she bring it.She was talking some stuff in this first and this was definitely her strongest round. 
Quotable bar
"I got a grip on the heat  my palm sweaty, name my nine Stephon that'll get them all Burried."


 Ha slick.
QB edged this round because they both went in.
ROUND 1 QB Black Diamond

When round 2 started and I believe StarGirl was talking out loud or something then QB screamed out "SHUT YA UGLY A UP", everybody started dying and StarGirl just remained humble and let QB do her thang (I liked that tho).The Black Diamond did just that piercing StarGirl with fiery bars and controlling the crowd like she was Crazy Joe Carter at Eastside High.
QB is never mediocre and always gives you all of her. StarGirl was %100 StarGirl but she didn't hit us with any mean bars to take this round.
ROUND 2 QB Black Diamond

The 3rd wasn't really any different from the 2nd, 
QB was coming to fierce for StarGirl to recovery. Her delivery and disrespect was just overwhelming. QB never missed a beat and was the dominant one in this round.Her aggression and swag was enough for her to claim this battle. Even though QB thru jabs at a lot of people that wasn't in the ring StarGirl still was just one step behind The Black Diamond in this round or may I say the battle. I commend StarGirl for molding her craft and going up against a monster like QB, she really polished up who she is in terms of battle rap- salute StarGirl! QB really showed her butt in this battle and her performance has catapulted female battle rap, showing the world that these females got it.
ROUND 3 QB Black Diamond
QB Black Diamond 3-0

Watch Battle Here



1 comment:

  1. ...so, whatu got money no job,whatu sellin pussy like donladyii-QB, Star's reaction;priceless

    ReplyDelete