Thursday, August 29, 2013

Double Edge Sword

   40 B.A.R.R.S VS DUTCHESS
When I first heard Star Shot97 and Battle Rap Media anounce this battle it was odd to me at first because I said Dutchess is going to get killed. I made this statement in my mind because 40 be coming with it and Dutchess just getting back in the game she not ready for 40.Not saying that Dutchess not capable of giving i 40 that work, that was just my first thought of the battle. Now when the battle dropped I had great expectation for both sides but still thinking 40 was going to stomp Dutchess.
Round 1 Dutchess came off solid, she was aggressive and spit some nice real stuff like she usually does.Not to many punches this time out gate but stayed consistent to laying it on thick.
It seemed like Dutchess was playing it safe this round but still gave a solid performance.
40 went next and wasted no time showing Dutchess and the crowd why we call her 40 BARRS!
40 had more bars than Vegas in this round, her spit game, her aggression and her performance was flawless she expressed the full package of a battle rap emcee Quotable bar: "B my bars are really dope you gonna crumble like falafel her loud mouth will get a hit till Chris feel awful, Shots to her back that impact colossal this nine will put your eyes by your mouth like Picasso."

Then said Bars B , 
40 clearly took this round.
ROUND 1 40 B.A.R.R.S

Round 2 is where 40 slowed down or lost steam a little she had bars like she always do but was lacking something  and with that Dutchess took advantage and shined on her own, they weren't crazy punches or an extreme scheme but some times you just say the right thing the right way and its effective Quotable bar: " You a thug right from Mantap Massachusetts , I don't know about y'all but anybody that come from there just sounds like they ain't gonna do s***."

Dutchess just stood out in this round to me, her delivery and presence was known in this round to give her the edge.
ROUND 2 DUTCHESS

Now round 3, this is the round that held this comic and review up. 40 and Dutchess really brought it this round. Dutchess brought those real woman bars while 40 executed a fierce barfest.
Quotable bar from Dutchess:"But a real B like to get D down backshots hair pulled P on his face when I sit down, She rather kiss girls and have her c licked around I c** on long D you c** on plastic whose the real B now."

I gave the round to Dutchess on this alone first watch LOL.

I proved myself wrong when I said that Dutchess was going to get killed because that was far from what happened in this battle,  and if you say that 40 3-0ed Dutchess you are full of it.
Now Quotable bar from 40 Barrs: "Break Christina up y'all betta pray Christ- In-A (her),  I'm a sinna no I'm ma send her to the sky without protection weights when I come round with this metal like collection plates."

and if you say Dutchess 3-0ed 40 you are full of it. These talented woman brought their A game and made a classic. But there can only be one winner and just maybe sometimes can be a tie.When I first watched this battle I gave it to Dutchess 2-1 and even told that to Dutchess on Instagram. But then I really anylyzed and watch and watched this battle because it has great replay value. I've come to the decision of a tie but if I have to say a winner I have to say 40 Barrs edged it because she was bringing it in that 3rd. Now those stumbles she did took away from her performance but her bars saved her in the end, she was NICE. 
This is the reflection of the comic I believe both thsese woman won and deserve each other respect in this battle. Dutchess stepped her game up and stood her ground with 40 and 40 saw it wasn't a piece of cake to beat Dutchess.

ROUND 3 40 B.A.R.R.S
40 B.A.R.R.S 2-1




7 comments:

  1. -_- U really thought that Dutchess line u posted in rd 2 was the quotable line by her in that round? -_- The last 2 lines she spit in rd 2 were the only 2 quotable lines by Dutchess in rd 2. Ur easily impressed by simple and basic ish. #Comeonson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when she said it it was funny as hell and delivered well. to each its own homie.

      Delete
  2. Lmao you can't be serious. This battle was not debatable. Dutchess had simple basic bars and really only a couple quotables and it definitely was not what you put. It seems like its hard for you to fully give 40 her props. Dutchess was much better than she normally is but that in no way makes this debatable. It just means she was better than she normally is. This was a 3-0. No bod but 40 won every round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, cause he said Norma Bayts 3-0'd 40. #lies

      Delete
  3. I agree it wasn't a great Quotable but when she said it it hit hard.
    and you are delusional with that 3-0. but thanks tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a secret that bar for bar 40 killed dutchess (easy). Honestly it's really no point in arguing with A. Lewis. About his bias views towards 40. At the end of the day people find comfort and Witt in things that make sense to them. A. Lewis and others need to read a book or something to catch up with 40s lyricism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you funny, I have no reason to be bias here. Even 40 don't think im bias she just don't like her pics sometimes lol. But yes I agree with you bar for bar Dutchess cant touch 40 but Dutchess was nice in other areas that made her stand next to 40 to me. Dutchess made it debateble but I still gave 40 the W. Thanks tho.

      Delete