Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Don't Spare The Rod

                                  Tori Doe Vs Krissy Yamagucci
Battle Rap Media drops their main event Tori Doe Vs Krissy Yamagucci from their event 
Hell Up In Harlem. Battlerapics been waiting to see this match-up ever since Star been bouncing it off the walls @ the Shot97 studio. Krissy Yamagucci been out of the battle rap scene but she's been ressurected to go against her fellow Harlem native Tori Doe which been out of the battle rap scene also.This battle was Harlem against Harlem so hell up in Black Star Music and Video was exactly that. Lets get into it.
Krissy was first and for this to be her back on the scene battle I wasn't to impressed with her energy in this round. I'm used to seeing Krissy confident, arrogant, and giving the world her behind to kiss.
Krissy's delivery was kinda mediocre and there wasn't no projection towards Tori.It was more like she just wanted to get her bars out plain and simple. Her bars were nice but it didn't seem like her heart was in it and thats not a good look when going up against a lil monster like Tori Doe.
I did like this Quotable bar though:" B said I use recycled bars that made me livid dam, So I only took you to show I bust off early I'm like a minute man". Went over nice with the crowd.

Tori was up next and one thing about little Ms thang she doesn't come to play. Tori set the the pace nicely by re-introducing whose the bomb around these parts. Tori's delivery is like no other female battle rapper. Tori demands your attention like a mother does when you did something wrong. Tori transforms herself into your Mother, your Father and your Teacher, it's some what frightening at times. She laid it on thick and took this first round with charisma alone. Quotable bar: After I watched you blow up I came first, you came after its like I watched you grow up you grew fast , baby remember you used to look up to me, that first battle you asked me to come but I missed it but that second one I was right beside you, you know holding your hand while you crossed the street, today you dying I don't think you near close I feel like she big enough and now we getting half way across I can finally let her hand go."

 The way Tori delivers her schemes are nasty and with that scheme she set up what was going to go on in the rest of the battle. It was like Math's Hoffa's saying 

"Finally Mommy spending time with me."

ROUND 1 Tori Doe
Now round two I gots to say my girl Krissy stepped up the energy and her delivery came alive. Now this is how I wanted Ms Yamagucci to come off in the first.One thing I can say Krissy has matured a lot and you can tell she went through some things while she's been gone. I really wish she put her all in this battle cause her bars were hittin, like this Quotable bar
"Why they put Harlem vs Harlem I don't know that's beyond us, but Fisher Price so its only right that I accepted STAR buck$, My supporters said they riding with me cause they all trust that S gonna get deep dawg you feeling gangsta so leap frog, cause when it come to those Toys  R Us."
 Get dat ni##a Krissy, LOL.Krissy was bringing it this round I was impressed.
Now Tori brought the heat again , her delivery is just too vicious and should be bottled up and sold in stores.Tori started schooling Krissy about motherhood and parenting, it was impressive and should have been heard by every young urban female around the world.  She poked fun @ Krissy gaining a lil weight (which I think looks good on Krissy*wink*..lol) Quotable "You told Royal Honey she was chubby and had some weight to burn, couple battles later look how the tables turned"

 Hilarious, crowd started dying. Then she uppercutted Krissy with this Quotable:

 " I play around with yall B's gonna respect me labled killa ski mask gisepi Hustle made you, Why the F you had to take this route, a Harlem B brought you in and a Harlem B gotta take you out."





Round 2 Tori Doe
Now round 3 Krissy's round was very very short but she did have this funny bar that cracked everybody up  Quotable"Yall can say I landed a couple of jabs with no hooks in it, but that don't change the fact that your a$$ looks like a Janssport with no books in it"
 The crowd lost it and even Tori started laughing real hard and hugged her for that bar. Now even with that hilarious bar it just wasn't enough to put Tori away. Tori went ham in this third round, she pulled out the crazy bars and the schooling just kept coming. Tori was just to polished and her schemes were just too ugly.Tori is a breathe of fresh air when it comes to (female battle rap).I know this review seems bias in Tori's favor but she was really that amazing and crazy entertaining . I have to say the way Tori was performing she showed everyone that she could really battle anyone including male battle rappers. To me she's just that dope!

Round 3 Tori Doe
BODY BAG!!
Watch Battle Here



No comments:

Post a Comment