Monday, March 4, 2013

Buck Shots


Jai Smoove Vs Couture

Wow Jai Smoove Vs Couture, first battle to drop off the Queen Of The Ring  EVOLUTION card.When I first heard about this match up, I said "Jai Smoove gonna kill Couture" I said that because I fell in love with Jai Smoove in her C3 battle cause her bars were crazy and her delivery and style was dope. I also said that cause Couture didn't impress me against Jada Raye and in that battle it seemed she relied on personals and not bars so I figured Jai had this in the bag. So when I first watched the battle I had a bias heart. Then I watch a second time with scrutiny and as a battle rap reviewer.
I first scored it Jai round 1, 2nd round debatable, and Couture round 3. I saw that wasn't the case I scored this Jai round 1, Couture round 2, Corture round 3.
Now I'm going to get into it.
Rd 1 my girl Jai Smoove went in wit some crazy bars and a crazier scheme about the months of the year 
here it is word for word and broken down Quotable bar:
Now wit dat birdie I know Jane you worried (January) cause Imm'a do you dirty long clips that'll finish quick like (Febuary) I (March) up and go ape real fast (April) like I'm in a hurry bullets like roaches in the light how they (May) scurry. Now I need a jury cause to fans you like that feeling students get in (June) when school done but I know that you lie(July) so now that makes me the chosen one cause ya bars they exausted its all gus (gas)  (August) when you spit ya rhymes except (September) If  I told her (October) to come complete wit lines no member (November) of this crowd will decide (December) that you bodied Jai.
Cause ya bars week-and they don't work like its a holiday. 
DON DEMARCO!
Now that scheme was crazy and was better then anything Couture said in the first round, plus Couture was long winded and was rappin too long in this round but I did like this Quotable bar: "You said you  on another level closer to men.Who you gonna battle Calicoe? JC? DNA? Wait she ain't get that so let me re-spit dat I said if I pull that calico it'll make Jai see her dna". dope!
(Round 1 Jai Smoove)
Round 2 whoa! Couture turn it up something crazy! Her delivery, presence, swag, bars, personals and she got sexy wit it, I was impressed with her in this round. She was straight mean and really tried to rip Jai head off. She came at Jai heckling her about not really being from Brooklyn Quotable bar: "I don't give a "f " if you chilled at Bab's house slept on Jaz's couch and Math Hoffa ate dat "a" out, I don't give a "f " if you listen to Jay & Biggie or how many times you watched Crooklyn, don't give a "f" if Cortez shawty hooked you up wit some chi cha ron some arros that good puertorican cookin , but since this "b" wanna fit in, Imma bring murder to her ave then she'll really be from Brooklyn
DON DEMARCO!
When she spit this her energy and delivery was so nice and effective. Then she jumped on  Phara Funeral, stepped to her and said Quotable bar: "That high horse you been riding "b" its time for you to get off/if theres a problem we can bob and weave knucle up and get our "s" off/ every chance you get "b" make sure you get your hits off/ cause if this finger wave it'll really take your "f 'n" wig off." OUCH!Crowd went crazy. Now Jai Smoove was nice in this round even though she came with some Corture type material it wasn't enough to edge Couture in this round and her performance died down a lil, but I did like this Quotable bar : "But I aint finished yet I still continued in the house her mother and nan nan on the couch, thats her spouse/ I had my strap on and my strap on started d**kin them out one strap to her wife the other strap in her mother mouth." She said that coming off a scheme she was doing about invading Couture crib.dope!
(Round 2 Couture)
Round 3 Couture pressed her buttons on her game paddle quick and entered that fatality code nicely.
She really brought the heat and not to just Jai Smoove but to Chayna Ashley also, she said some ill stuff about Chayna and called her out.It was like she walked into a school with a AK47 and started lettin off, sheesh! Corture had some cold bars in this round like what I quoted in the comic bubble about buckshots. She spoke in a Jamaican ascent it was nicely executed. plus she had this small Quatable bar: "She basic on same hate "s" makes me wanna get on some hate "s" and call her a ca-coon like a studdering racist." Me and my wife started crackin up. Couture was all over that ring in this round really throwing some hard hittin punches and landing them nicely.Now Jai Smoove was nice but like I said in the round 2 just wasn't enough to edge out Couture.
(Round 3 Couture)
All in all this battle was crazy dope I really enjoyed myself and was entertained. I gots to be bias now and say I really wanted my girl Jai Smoove to win but as you can see that wasn't the case. My baby did a great job tho just wish she had the same fire in the first round for every round. She still new to this and with more experience in the ring she will end some careers cause her bars are ridiculous.Now Couture is on a hunting spree out to rip kats heads off and drink their blood.She's out to get that Queen of The Ring crown, watch out Chayna she's coming for you and it looks like she aint playing.
CLASSIC!
Couture 2-1
watch battle here-->




No comments:

Post a Comment