Wednesday, March 6, 2013

BIG GUN

Click Image to Enlarge

Arsonal "the rebel" Vs Charlie Clips

UWBattleleague Apocalypse card has had a lot of battlerap fans nose open. One good battle off that card was Arsonal "the rebel" Vs Charlie Clips. This was a heavy anticipated battle that should have happened a long time ago but good things come to those who wait. 
First round at first watch was a toss up but as I watched again i had to go with Clips cause Arsonal had some cool bars but I think in this battle he was focusing in quantity over quality, meaning he was rapping for a long time but wasn't hittin with hard punches. Clips was jabbin and landed hard punches and he didnt rap forever. You can read his Quotable bar for this round in the comic bubble, that Yao Ming Rocket slow it down scheme was crazy, I loved it! I did like this Quotable bar from Arsonal: Nigga I'm here to snatch every bit of confidence from your concious since you tryna convince the world your accomplishments I'm your consequesences.  That was ill.This was actually Ars strongest round in this battle but it was repetitive of him speakin on URL and Smack, come on Ars let that go and move on you got something good going with the UWBattleLeague let URL live.
ROUND 1 Clips or maybe a tie
Round 2 Clips was just as consistent with it as the first, he spit some quality bars and didn't rap forever plus Clips was straight entertaining dope delivery. Quotable bar:
"Now lets get back to elementary cause this is the best part, catch his little man on the way to school run up let that tec spark/ Burry him behind the school under flowers he'll be a dead mark,  then i'll give his Kin a garden when I send a shot where his head start" dope scheme!Now I'm trully an Arsonal fan I love his delivery and bars but he was spittin a bunch of filler and his punches were jabs and even the crowd was quiet during this round on Ars and they was in Jersey!I don't even have a Quotable bar to quote.
ROUND 2 Clips
Now round 3 Clips was still consitant again bringing quality bars and entertaining us, plus it seemed like this NEW JERSEY crowd was lovin Clips and rootin for Clips, that was odd. He was killin Ars about his brother, and Surf and how they down wit Joe Budden and we all know Ars and Joe Budden not cool. Now Ars had a chance to kill Clips even tho Clips was nice he stop a lil short in this 3rd round like he usually does. But Arsonal was horrible in this round, I never heard so much filler in a round in my life.He went on for like 10 mins about how many battles he had and who he battled it was soooooooo boring. I was so disapointed in Ars cause I know he's better than that. He was rappin and rappin and just wouldn't stop, I mean wouldn't stop!
All in all this battle was cool I just wish Ars came wit better bars and not all that filler. Now Clips better stop coming up short in these 3rd rounds or next time it will bite him in the butt. He got away with it this time cause Ars was rappin forever and was mediocre!
ROUND 3 Clips
Charlie Clips 2.5-.5 or maybe 3-0 
watch battle here-->

Arsonal Vs Charlie Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment