Sunday, March 24, 2013

Slumber Party

Click Image To Enlarge

Main Event off the Queen Of The Ring Evolution card.
Phara Funeral Vs 40 B.A.R.R.S
First off I expected more in this battle.I really thought these lovely battlers was gonna get all up in each others face bringing that heat. Before I go any further I would like to say I've always been a Phara Funeral fan, not cause she had great bars I just like her, but not in this battle.Now this is what the comic is expressing. It was like Phara didn't want to go near 40. Phara made the battle awkward. Every time she rhymed she was spitting to the crowd, not one time did she project her energy or rhymes to 40. She stayed on her side the whole battle spitting to her friends and the crowd.This really began to make me want to turn it off. Phara was rhyming too long and her rounds were filled with a bunch of filler.I was really getting bored. Now don't get me wrong Phara had some punches here and there, and a couple of nice schemes but she was lacking something. It was like she was battling herself, I can't put my finger on it. Plus Phara was stumbling a lot and just rapping and rapping, and rapping, and rapping , and rapping, and rapping, and rapping, and rapping, thats it SHE WAS JUST RAPPING. Don't get me wrong Phara brought it in the first round tho but she had to much filler.I mean too much filler.
 Now when 40 brought it, she was focused and got all up in Phara's world showing her I aint scared of you,  let's do this! 40 was bringing Bars, energy and she was ENTERTAINING. I was feeling her whole aura and she brought what she was lacking in other battles (AGGRESSION) she had the full package. 40 was bringing that heat and projecting her energy and bars straight @ Phara, plus she kept her time good. 
Now 40 had some dope bars in this battle but I still think she could have came better. But to me 40 took this battle, clearly no debating!
Round 1 Quotable bar from 40: How you a pioneer only took a year for me to get to P/Thats cause I'm raw salmonella common cold aint as sick as me"

Round 1 Quotable bar from Phara : I bare arms that 40 my Olde E she aint gonna want to sip on when that 40 drawin these nine fives they take souls kno I air max the nose on my 40 long.
I think I was just disapointed she didn't bring all she said @-->>>  40.
I'm gonna stop here cause after that 1st round it really went down hill for Phara. 40 was just more entertaining and her composure, bars , presence, and performance was just better. And there was dope bars to quote here but this battle just had a bad vibe to it.
40 B.A.R.R.S 2-1
Watch battle here -->








2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've been reading your weblog for some time
    now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

    Look into my web site click the up coming document; ,

    ReplyDelete