Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finish Her "FATALITY"




QB Black Diamond Vs Don Ladyii. 

First off shout out to Star from Star and Bucwild shot97.com and Battle Rap Media for putting up that gwop for these ladies to battle.Another battle off this great Evolution card from Queen Of The Ring.When I first heard this battle was going down I didn't get excited really , cause as an advent battle rap fan I kinda knew what the outcome was going to be , and that outcome came to fruition. BODY BAG!!
Now this is not a bias review cause I always tell the truth and I never give the battle to my favorite battle rapper  ie Jai Smoove Vs Coulture battle. To me Don Lady never had a chance against QB.
QB is just too vicious plus her bars, delivery, stage performance just out weighs Don Ladys. Now Don Lady stepped her game up when she battle with Tori against Phara and Shooney so I knew at least she wouldnt drown in these deep waters with QB.
Round 1 QB came out crazy like she always do in her first rounds with crazy delivery and being so darn disrespectful with her badself. She was throwing punches and haymakers and was landing them nicely , plus she was entertaining .. Quotable bar :"Leave that girl baby father alone she gonna put a stop to you/ Yall would have thought we was drinking moet the way Rozay popped on you"
  DON DEMARCO!!
Now disrespectful bar "betta call the cops before I stab ya 3 year old in his soft spot" then stood there and waited to see what Don do..LMBO
Now Don Lady came off cool, but her stage presence was a lil boring at times and she didn't rhyme her words here and there. But I did like this Quotable bar : "You a fein not a queen I'm a Don I lay my mack down/ And I aint need no URL stage to prove I lay the SMACK down"... That was NICE!! To me Don Lady sounds like she's reading off a paper but she was cool in this round but ..
ROUND 1 QB
Now Round 2 was no different from round 1. QB came out nasty and entertaining and bringing that heat.
She had the crowd behind her cause she wasn't playing at all wit DON Lady , Quotable disrespectful bar: You ya grandfather, sistas, brothers, aunts, uncles all in a 2 bedroom apartment yall should be ashamed of yallselves/ Since yall half black and half white yall should hang yall selves".. Now I just made the Jaz face.In this round QB kept busting her guns wit some crazy bars , I got more to quote but I'll leave that to you when you watch it.
Now Don Lady just wasn't doing it for me. Her delivery was kinda weak. Then she started coming at Lady Red which had nothing to do with QB, it was boring.She was just yelling at QB with no punches what so ever. I have no quotable bars from her in this round.
Round 2 QB
Now round 3 was no different from round 1 and 2 for QB. She brought it again bringing that heat and spitting some banging bars.Then she put a  Loaded Lux on Don Lady about her parenting which was hitting hard.I was surprised to see QB get serious like that it showed another side of her battle rap game.She was solid and brought the noise to Don lady and Don lady knows it.
Now Don Lady went and she exposed QB's arrest record accompanied with copies for the crowd. It was kinda weak cause the crowd barely reacted to it, and even Babs had a disgusted disappointed look on her face like "You real corny for this Don Lady". Personals are cool when you deliver them right but this was elementary and wackly presented. Why can't kats just spit bars or jokes and kill your opponent. I'm not hating against doing personals or exposing your opponent but just do it right if you gonna do it at all. All in All Don Lady just didn't have it together to beat QB. But I have to say this was the best I've seen Don Lady so props to her on that. But she got's to work on that delivery and bring some bars , PLEASE!
QB grabbed a body on Febuary the 23rd, and if you watched this battle you have to agree.
ROUND 3 QB
QB 3-0 BODY BAG
Watch battle Here-->


1 comment: