Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Click Image to Enlarge

Lately there haven't been any "Big Stage" URL battles dropping but these Proving Ground
battles have been feeding us well. Now we got Tone Montana Vs Cashis. This was a good battle not a great battle but it was good and entertaining. First off I've never saw Cashis battle before till now and I did see Tone Montana battle before, ie Johnnny Alcatraz. Now Cashis is nice and really spit some REAL hard bars, I liked Cashis composure and how he portrayed himself as a battlerapper. Quotable bar: "Now since you want this battle and Scarface to have the same ending result with this pump through your back Tony, then you go before Minolo for not doing what Sosa said". Nicey Cashis! Cashis got the appeal to become a factor in the URL but not right now.No disrespect to Cashis he's nice but I think he's missing something or just need some more battles for me to see him in a different light.
Now for Tone Montana.When I saw Tone battle Johnny Alcatraz I was impressed with him alot! Tone's performance, bars, presence and charisma made me say "Why isn't this guy already in the URL?"
Tone Montana got it, I like his over confidence and how he sizes up his opponent. He's a lyricist - Quotable bar: "Loaded Lux was right it's evil to live backwards ,Cause when you think about it the Devil Lived backwards." Smh, now thats wordplay. If that didnt wet your whistle how about this  Quotable bar:  "Somebody should have warned you that dreams are just thoughts that expands like a galaxy/ you dreamt that you would win in this ring when you battled me/ but dreams happen here creating all types of travestys a HEAD SHOT , bring that n***a dreams to reality!" 
(Don Demarco) LMBO!!
I'm not going to review this battle round for round cause this time I want you the viewer to do so.
I believe Tone Montana doesn't need anymore PG battles and should be thrown in nasty shark invested waters of the URL. This was a good battle and props to both for giving top notch performances, but I'm calling this 3-0 Tone Montana ,  he just stood out and showed he's ready for who ever Norbes has to throw at him.
Check out the battle here -->
Tone Montana Vs Cashis




No comments:

Post a Comment