Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Street Preacher

T TOP VS Th3 SAGA
Battle rap is known for being  ferocious, ego driven, boastful, grimey, disrespectful, angry, 
sometimes violent, and a host of other not so nice adjectives.With that being said they're good things about battle rap also but that's not my point.When battling someone you would only expect to hear about how much you want your opponent to die or how the blicky going to take their face off.One would ask themselves why would a church going christian would like to get into such a industry that focuses its self on being the raw under belly of hip hop.Battle rap is not a place where you'll find someone ministering about Jesus but I present to you 
T Top Vs The Saga Ultimate Freestyle Fridays spear headed by our Father Smack (URL) and hip hop's own Bow Wow. Most would try and be as disrespectful as they can while battling but Saga hopes his opponent's soul is right and T Top hopes his opponent get down or lay down, 
Lets Go!
First round set the pace for both emcees and ya boy Saga went first and put fire in the ring and showed everyone he can do gun bars with out using gun bars
Quotable bar:"You think he gonna murder me and get away clean with the crime?Naw you cinderella cause its clear heel leave his pump at the scene of the crime."

Saga crafted his round nicely and gave us a dope first round, I was impressed.
Now T Top  put his rounds together to not only discredit Saga and his Christian beliefs but to show that T Top ain't no amateur and knows how to attack and set up his opponents demise
Quotable bar: "But now lets discuss this clown and how he spiritual
I think I found the easiest ways to get rid of dude
when you claim that holy card you gotta give us proof
its more than doing this after your bars see I did it to
and after this battle I gotta play for a zip or two."

  .
Top is a beast and laid down the smoke to his battle plan and executed it with raw finesse.
I edged this round to Top,he just came harder, believable and more polished.
ROUND 1 T TOP

Round 2 Saga was no slouch he had some good fierce bars here and there sprinkled through his verse.He took a jab at Top and said he look like Mark Henry and proceeded with this wrestling scheme
Quotable bar:"You claim you got dat rock just know I'm a little bolder top
I'm Steve Austin wit dat vest I leave your skull on your back I'm Stone colder Top
you lucky to be close to a king that's Jim Ross with a clover Top
I feel like Shawn Michaels when he won the Royal Rumble 
cause after those three lines its over Top."
Saga definitely got bars and he presents them well.
This was another consistent round from him.
Top went next and stayed with his formula and angle.
Quotable bar:"Lets say he is in the streets and keep the steel around him
or he up in the church and keep the spirit around him
if he in the streets I hope he got those bricks in store
we trying to catch a n***a slippin before he flip them jawns
its all black everything the timbs is on
two sizes bigger they never knew who kick the door."

Top energy and delivery was so monstrous you can really feel and see what he was expressing in every bar.Top took this round also, Saga hit Top over the head a few times but T Top nasty gutta aura just over shadowed Saga.
ROUND 2 T TOP

Third round Saga stepped it up and went out with a fight, he made sure his presence was felt and his God was represented with style and fierce bars.
Quotable bar:I put hands on his face let him beat box for real
these punchlines will clean him out this is detox fa real
I don't care if he got guns or he plot to kill
cause I know someone who died on that T Top for real."
Wow being a strong believer in Jesus myself I felt that bar was hard I mean real hard!
Saga was A1 in this round but T Top was just too much for Saga.T Top spit some of the realest stuff I heard in a long time and broke Saga down
Quotable bar:"I should let my n****s give you a bird 
not a brick I mean a dezzie let it sit on your nerve
this a blessing man I used to spit my s**t on the curve
and was stressing cause I done frontin out a brick till the third
but finessin only half of that s**t was a bird
now thw question could I find another n***a to serve
I was hungry s**t I waited on the pastor to feed me
but they didn't have a basket that they passed out to the needy
I had to run to my cousin he was nasty and greasy 
but made sure I had money and a pack for the evening
so in your eyes bizzy is an actual demon
but in HIS eyes Bizzy ain't as bad as he's seemin."
This battle was dope with crazy replay value.Saga's pen game is nice he gave me everything I expected from him dope bars with our Lord and Savior fuse in the seems.
That was a gift and a curse for our christian rapper because T Top turn Saga's christian angle against him by baring his soul and being real with not only Saga and the world 
but God himself.
Round 3 T TOP

T TOP 3-0
Watch Battle Here

Follow T Top @topbizzy 
Follow Th3 Saga @Th3Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment