Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bars & Bricks

BORN VS BRIXX BEVEDERE
Go-Rilla Warfare has hosted a battle they can call their own, 
Born Vs Brixx Bevedere is definitely going to be thrown in the mix when Battle of the Year comes up on the lips of battle rap enthusiasts. This battle right here as we all know was the inevitable and they both gave us just that.
Yes say it with me "UNDERATED" is what will be chiseled on these soldiers tombstones because everything was here and you know there is no lack of pen game from these two.
Born and Brixx gave us a barfest and put on a raw show for the people. This battle was exceptional and bars spoke for themselves.
Born went first like always because this bol never wins the coin toss but that wasn't a factor here. Born is really in a league of his own when it comes to wordplay and punchlines.Yes some may say Born is this and Born is that from his early days but one thing I can say for Born now here in 2014 bar for bar a lot of battle rappers can not see him.
Round 1 Born layed it on thick and started throwing hay makers out the door and I definitely like how he uses wordplay here 
Quotable bar:"We aint making the same noise, money couldn't read the challenge I issued in May rather or not he either name Floyd."
Quotable bar:"Two glocks a get ya crew shot from here on(heroin) its all in vain(vein) so get the spoon hot."
Qotable bar:"I keep a heavy tote got something to say to a star telescope (tell the scope)."


Born really brings the bars for those who really want to hear that fire.
At the same time you got Brixx coming next like a dragon that hasn't breath any fire in a while so you know how hot its going to get.Brixx is no slouch and has barred through some kats like a fat man during thanksgiving dinner.
Brixx Quotable bar:"These n****s stole orbit my rounds
whether they plan it(planet) or not 
I get some moon shine expose and rip him
he swing I lean this me to your right(meteorite)  this blows will dip him
this is how you put your foot in someones a$$ and have your soul assist him(solar system)."
This first round they both brought their A game but I'm edging it to Born.
He had more punches that landed and I felt Brixx rap a little to long.
ROUND 1 BORN

Round 2 was another dope display of battle rap at it's best.
Born was coming with some hay making bars and kept the momentum up.
Quotable bar:"I'll leave this loser hurtin
the forty a scope a young n***a out like a cougar lurkin
Goons on deck my shooter searchin
head shot leave a numb skull like a stupid person."
Born brought the noise to Brixx and his rebuttal against what Brixx said about Born ex hit hard and I can say stole the round for Born.
Brixx wasn't letting up either even though I already edged this round to Born I still have to express how crazy Brixx got off and still brought it
Quotable bar:"Drop another diss song and start with me lil tune a have a new Born in a suit thats the Carter 3"
This round was a sea saw of bars but Born with the edge.
ROUND 2 BORN
Round 3 Born and Brixx turned up enough to seal this battle as an official classic.
Born started the round with a barrage of bars that connected on cue.
Quotable bar:"I said he sweatin salty know I got the weapon on me I'm not Daylyt we don't buy bull(bible) in the ring you'll get exposed tryin to test the 40(40 barrs)."
But Brixx had some witty heat of his own
Quotable bar:"I die slow every battle no props
so I'm out that old box cookin like a stove top
jab jab stick in his mouth like a blow pop."
The punches were coming from all directions. This was the round to me that was the most debatable but I have to say I edged this round also to Born, he was landing those punches and chased behind them with hay makers that gave him the win to me.I take my hat off to Brixx though, because he was in a league of his own and should have solidified a true lyrical presence now in the battle rap world.
Born on the other hand will be ducked by the elite and not so elite because they just don't won't to have that L on their resume from the one they call BORN.
ROUND 3 BORN
BORN 3-0
CLASSIC

watch battle here



No comments:

Post a Comment