Friday, June 14, 2013

Toy Story

CLICK IMAGE To VIEW
MATH HOFFA Vs T-REX
The REMATCH

Four years ago two elite battle rappers faced off in a grimy grudge match.
The battle became an instant classic, and from there these two emcees battle rap careers have blossomed very well. Math Hoffa and T- Rex are two of the most popular battle rappers in the world.Both can battle rap very well and both make good music. The battle that took place between these two always been spoken to be debatable. Most people have said that Math Hoffa took that battle because of his superior third round, some have said that T Rex won 2-1.This battle has lingered over the heads of battle rap fans for years until now. Ladies and gentleman I present to you 
Math Hoffa Vs T-Rex THE REMATCH
This is a match I thought I would see under the URL umbrella but that didn't happen. Vladtv has a new battle league called Killaz Battle League and they hosted this monumental event.This was a one round battle which I thought was weak because this rematch deserves more respect.
Math Hoffa went first and I have to say that Math spit some of the nicest bars I've ever heard from him. Math was focused and was bringing the heat like a Saturday afternoon in Mexico. I was enjoying Math but it seemed like a lot of bars here and there that Math spit the crowd wasn't feeling. I do have these Quotable bars: "Right now I'm on a killing streak I make this S look easy dawg, after you battled O RED we had to book you through a wigi board." 
Nice One!
Quotable Bar :I was there when Ice told you it was time to ride, you got all flamed like a pyro couldn't swallow pride, Got outside Iceman knocked ya A out, you was on the floor like this 
 I thought it was a homicide.
Math round was tight and I really felt like Rex was not going to have a stronger round, but I was wrong.
Rex really came crazy with it I guess he had 4 years of build up to unleash on Math. Not only did he come @ Math he came @ Cortez , Hanz and Bonnie Godiva, it was hilarious!!
Quotable bar:"I got a few niggas with me they'll pick up cans for me, they don't do dirt without gloves that's unsanitary/they on point at all times don't think my camp worried, got niggas that will do Hanz dirty without gettin his hands dirty." 
 ILL Rex. Rex was busting off grimy bars like dat his whole round.
Quotable bar:"See you ain't got bars like dat, you from Brooklyn but you don't even rap hard like dat/ you had the ghost of BIG in one of ya joints you raw like that, you seen BIG last whip my niggas will do ya car like dat."
Crowd went crazy!! I think that bar alone sealed the battle.
Oh I can't forget when he mentioned Math being Bonnie's Clyde Bonnie got hyped and flustered and was about to battle Rex lol.
Rex really held his own in this  and I have to say he edged this battle.
His bars and along with his gangsta cadence had the crowd eating out his hands. Well if Math supposedly beat the first match and Rex supposedly beat this match should there be a tie breaker one day? If so thats far fetched but 4 more years from now I think it can happen.

T-REX WINNER

Watch Battle Here






No comments:

Post a Comment