Tuesday, May 28, 2013

3rd Round Blues


                                                 
                                                           Ms Hustle Vs Ms Fit
This was really a great match up.Shout Out to my man Debo and the whole staff @ QueenOfTheRing  for putting together such a good battle. By the way Queen Of The Ring did something different this time when releasing this battle. RapGrid has had the honor of hosting this battle on their site for the very low price of $1.99.
I know some might say "I'm not paying to see a battle that eventually will be for free", yea that sounds logical but where's the support for those that manufacture these battles. Everything cost money and giving back to a culture we love won't hurt, even BATTLERAPICS has a donation button, not for any money hungry greed scams, just for support for what is presented for the sake of battle rap and entertainment for the world. But enough of that lets talk about this battle.
These are two femcees I have a lot of respect for. Both have put their "thang" down in this culture and has been successful doing so. So when I saw this battle had dropped for a measley $1.99 I gave up my paypal email quickly and it was worth every penny and some.
 Round 1 was the highlight of the whole battle. Both of these women came out swinging and release their best bars and performance. When I heard what Ms Hustle was bringing I saw that she really stepped her whole package up, I was impressed! Hustle's delivery got stronger her bars has gotten more profound and her performance was molded to perfection she was coming with straight fire. Quotable bar: "My dawgs hungry tell dem niggas to chow su, tell ya b*%#h  "F" her she can try to get wild too, that'll get ya chicken chopped in the street like halaal food"
 NICE!! I know I messed up that first line so Ms Huslte hit me up with the correction hun.
Even though Hustle was bringing the noise my girl Ms Fit  didn't come to play neither.
She stepped to Hustle like she was the same height and started digging in Hustle's butt with the same intensity. Ms Fit always gives her opponents a run for their money that's why she will always be a worthy opponent for anyone. She came with a dope "Married With Children" scheme that ended like this- Quotable bar : "First you idolized Bundy now you married with children, so what you Peggy now not cause your children aint fed, you Peggy now cause you died here with RED"
I'm gonna explain this bar for those who didn't get it. Peggy Bundy has hair that's been dyed red and  Ms Hustle lost to ORED in the same spot in that ring. So ie "You Peggy now cause you died here ( dye hair) with red (Ored), I thought that was genius and on point and the crowd should have gave that bar more juice.
Anyways I still give this round a tie cause they both was neck and neck in this round.
ROUND 1 Tie

Round 2 no energy was lost and they both was coming full steam ahead. Hustle was still alert and smackin Msfit up like she was a red head step child Quotable bar:" You F'n internet thug everything I tweet real, b#*%h want beef I heat grills, I won't even ask if you got guns you give me that weak feel, we all know you got A.D.D you don't keep still (Steel)."
 Another Nice one!!
But again Msfit went next and wasn't letting down. Started going in and dumping all on Hustle's swag.
Quotable bar: "Plus you ugly as "F#*# wearing the dustiest pumps/ You get fly for a day, and then you dusty for months."
 That had me dying along with the crowd.
I scored this round a tie also cause they both had equal blows to each other.
ROUND 2 Tie 

Now round 3 was the tie breaker. Hustle was still steaming like a local motive and being consistent  and together just like her previous rounds. She called in K Prophet to spit some bars @ MsFit, it was cool but did no real damage at all.Hustle was still tight despite that bump in the road with Prophet.
Now Msfit went but she wasn't as explosive as she was in the previous rounds. Her bars were ok and and she started freestyling towards the end of her round but it just didnt add up to Husle's 3rd round. I think if Msfit was just a little more prepared in the 3rd this battle would have been impossible to judge and crazy debatable. I watched the battle at least 3 times before I came to this conclusion.
Msfit you were dope and was really bringing it but in the 3rd round Ma you ran out of steam.
With that being said I give the 3rd to Ms Hustle.
All in all this was a dope battle with great REPLAY value , and replay value is hard to come by these days. So I commend both Ms Hustle and Ms Fit for such a amazing battle, best wishes to both.

Round 3 Ms Hustle

Ms Hustle Winner 

Watch Battle Here




Faces and Gifs stolen from OTBVA


1 comment:

  1. How can Ms. Hustle win and she had to call in back up??? Are you saying it really took 2 people to take down Ms Fit?

    ReplyDelete