Saturday, February 2, 2013

REBORN

Man O man, these Proving Ground matches have become some of the best battles URL have hosted.
Nuborn Vs Super Writer another bangin battle with talent out of this world and barz for days.
First off let me start with Super Writer, geesh! He totally stepped his bars up since I saw him battle Tone Montana. When I hear kats like Super Writer spit thats not on the BIG stage, makes me smile cause it just lets me know that battle rap has some diamonds in the ruff.Super Writer came off and spazzed in this battle. I was so impressed with his delivery, presence, and his bars were a A++. He was laying bars down like he was icing a 15 layer cake, yes thats how thick he was laying the icing.(PAUSE) lol.. NOW my man Nuborn one of the most slept on battle rappers of all time. I've always seen something special in Nuborn but he could never get the respect from his peers that he should have.When I saw him battle Hazy I was like my man Nuborn is back and who ever is next for him is gonna get a spanking, and a spanking is what he gave Super Writer. Now don't get me wrong people Super Writer was bringing it , and spitting some amazing bars but it just wasn't enough to shutdown my man Nuborn. Every round Nuborn kept coming with bars on top of bars with 1 percent fillers.To be a little guy when Nuborn was spittin he looked like he was 10 feet tall. Nuborn's control of the crowd was impecable and even though I enjoyed Super Writer also I just couldn't wait till Nuborn's turn to come so I can hear what else he had to deliver like these Quotable bars: "Nigga I don't care what Jamaican(What ya makin) Lace up ya track shoes and Bolt Usain, cause for the right price I'll let the tool bang ,but for no cost to him I'll catch him on a dark night (Knight) and put a bat across his chest like Bruce Wayne" or this crazy number scheme that went "If I bust in ya crib for the drugs you betta flea out the door/I give you and your spouse 10 wit da 9 just to even the score/grab the 8 ball hop in the 7 and start speeding galore/ I spot 6 of your closes friends just leavin the store/I hop out givem a high 5 SIKE I lied I start squeezin the 4 put 3 in they jaw then chuck the deuce(2) while ya love ones(1) bleed on the floor." You have to see the battle on how he flips this from the previous bars before this one, simply amazing! I don't want this review to seem like I'm being bias towards Nuborn but hey it is what it is, he was simply better. One thing about Nuborn is he's known for chokin and he did just that a lil in the 3rd round but he was so crazy with it it really didn't matter. I'm giving this battle to Nuborn 3-0, his bars were heavier than Super Writer's and he controlled the battle from the start. 
Both of these emcees were amazing, props to both but I'm proud of Nuborn cause I've seen him climb, fall and now( to me) back on top. I want to see him go against Conceited, hey SMACK, Norbes make it happen!
Check the battle-->



No comments:

Post a Comment